To be honest everyone interested should just buy a copy just out of support of this collection being shown and to encourage more of this. It's a book that is well worth the money spent.Just like recasting,copying it can hurt the hobby. I mean the guy has done 2 books on his collection now so lets encourage more.

Ben

THIS! x 1000

My copy arrived in Milwaukee yesterday. It's just a ridiculous collection of concept art, promotional art, props, models, costumes. I also ordered their other book "Generations - Science Fiction" in tandem with "Star Wars - Objects Du Mythe"

So glad the owner of these pieces was open enough to share this with the rest of us. If we can't/don't have a legit Star Wars museum, then this is the next best thing. The photographs are large and beautifully lit and captured. The detail is there. :)

Mine shipped from the UK, kinda disappointed neither books were shrink wrapped to protect the book covers. There's definitely a little wear damage on the both book covers.

Last edited:
I just ordered from the French Amazon.fr I don't read a word of French, but it's Amazon, & the order pages are laid out the exact same as the US Amazon order page. No problem, & now it's on its way :D
Merci

You mean wrapping?

Sorry, my English is not so good. How do you call these? :confused

IMG_7150.JPG

I must say, I've always been someone who has viewed large private/secret collections like this somewhat negatively (cue the "it belongs in a museum!" quotes), but I will be purchasing this book, as a show of support for this person who was willing to give us a look inside his world. Nobody forced the production of this book (and nobody should, it's his stuff to do with as he pleases, after all), but I really appreciate being able to see what's being shown. And thanks to Sergiu for the heads up.

edit: in English at least, I believe those are generally referred to as "slipcases." :)

Ordered. So glad the ANH Vader face mask was found safe and sound and not turned into ESB and that the owner is willing to share pictures of his vast collection. Awesomeness.

just ordered this from the UK Amazon site. $50 delivered to the USA. the UK site mentions case as the version available, so we will see if it comes in one. Delivery date by 12/01.

Mine arriving friday ,looks like its shipping from france. i thought if it in stock on amazon uk it would be in the uk but hey what the hell.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back