Interest DaveP’s Luke RotJ V2 / Obi Wan ANH Motorised Stunt Prop-Replica Run (Sign Up Closed)

Are there any plans on doing another run in the distant future? I jut can't find one in the wild :(
I'll be ordering more V2/Motorised stunt parts later this year. (y) It will be towards the end of the year though as I'll be focussing on Luke Hero/Yuma/ISYHCANL around August/September time. It won't be a run as such though. Going forward, I'll be getting parts made in lower quantities and then putting them up for sale when available and ready to ship. This will allow me to rotate things a little more frequently and revisit previous projects depending on demand. I'll certainly be getting more V2s in before the end of the year though. (y)

I'll be ordering more V2/Motorised stunt parts later this year. (y) It will be towards the end of the year though as I'll be focussing on Luke Hero/Yuma/ISYHCANL around August/September time. It won't be a run as such though. Going forward, I'll be getting parts made in lower quantities and then putting them up for sale when available and ready to ship. This will allow me to rotate things a little more frequently and revisit previous projects depending on demand. I'll certainly be getting more V2s in before the end of the year though. (y)
That's great to hear :love: Recently cancelled my 7c v2.
100% taking one, preferred finished. Please hit me up when you got one.
Funds for this one always available, since it's my most wanted hilt, lol.

Last edited:
Please Dave I am begging the moment you start the run up for your V2s send me a message right away letting me know it’s up and running. I’m saving up like crazy just in hopes of getting a classic Dave P V2

Yay

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back