SP Sabers - Darth Sidious - The Shroud of the Darkside - Limited Saber Run

im almsot taking offence to this haha, the Park2.0 model was far from accurate, in size and features. This does have a column stack to allow for electronic installs
Don’t take offense I have a couple of those on the wall. Besides it might have been Korbanth/Parks still close to that run.

Don’t take offense I have a couple of those on the wall. Besides it might have been Korbanth/Parks still close to that run.
i owned some breifly but they jsut were to far off the mark , i own 5 MR hitls, this is my favourite saber and no one has done it the jsutice it deserves

i owned some breifly but they jsut were to far off the mark , i own 5 MR hitls, this is my favourite saber and no one has done it the jsutice it deserves
To be honest my favorite version have been the ones produced by 89Sabers and the KRxOR Emperor so far. I’ve yet, however to purchase a single hilt that didn’t require something to be added or changed with kits. I’m excited by your run and will keep an eye on it. My collection needs to grow.

1656472656424.png
1656472698669.png

Really bummed I missed out on the pre-sale. If there are any extras of the Standard edition I would love to be able to purchase one.

Got mine today! Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for doing this.

Quick question. I'd like to add the 2 LEDs to the saber. I'm not doing any sort of electronics install. Just want to finish off the look. I'm totally clueless about this sort of stuff. Is there a specific type or size I should get?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back