SP Sabers - Darth Sidious - The Shroud of the Darkside - Limited Saber Run

But will this be accurate to the static like say I only want to have to static like the actual hero prop? Was the hero prop hollow inside too?

But will this be accurate to the static like say I only want to have to static like the actual hero prop? Was the hero prop hollow inside too?
The hero prop was made from resin, these are all metal replicas, if you leave the static parts on it, it will look the same at the hero

Just out of curiosity are there any exact replica resin hero Darth Sidious hilts out there that you know of?

Yeah I would gladly pay the same cost for a screen accurate resin replica. It’s okay, thank you.
sadly i cant make a 1 off, the vac metalising is just to expensive and the demand is minimum, espeically when i can offer metal ones with precious metals for the same price

sadly i cant make a 1 off, the vac metalising is just to expensive and the demand is minimum, espeically when i can offer metal ones with precious metals for the same price
I understand and I am definitely interested in the metal one! Will this replica be identical to the Master Replicas hilt ?

Last edited:
Can you explain the different colors? I thought both of his were the same, Master Replicas color.

Thanks

Are the gold parts of the hilt going to be brass or gold plated. I believe gold plating is accurate, but I think brass is not a bad alternative.

1653364295196.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back