Unlimited Run Replacement Blade Runner Blaster metal barrels

Re: Tomenosuke & Sidkit style Blade Runner Blaster Steel/Stainless Steel/Aluminum bar

Hi,

I need advice since I am unsure how to handle this.

I paid Teddz for a polished stainless steel barrel over a month ago and have not received anything so far.
Last communication was 2 weeks ago and prompt shipment was promised.

Since then nothing.

Teddz has not answered to my emails or PMs though he is around in the forum.

Should I report this thread to the mods?
Get in contact with PayPal?

I had a previous order with him for a Tomen barrel several months ago and all went smoothly.
But this is a very uncool situation.

What do you guys suggest?

Re: Tomenosuke & Sidkit style Blade Runner Blaster Steel/Stainless Steel/Aluminum bar

It's been a bit of a cluster... lately. Apologies for the lack of communication, but sometimes things get the better of me and I tend to shut out the world for a bit. Know that I'll never take money and run, it's not my thing.

All barrels have been shipped and everyone has been updated. :)

Last edited:

I finally received my barrel. Work on the "Ghost" continues.
All is well.

I finally received my barrel. Work on the "Ghost" continues.
All is well.

post a pic of your ghost... I would like to see how the polished barrel looks on it.

Teddz, did you get my message? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Same, PM sent a few days ago

responses sent to the PM's...

anyone else want a barrel?

Just to update...

For the Ghost builds or just something different for your blaster, I offer the stainless steel with a high polish. The pic is of two stainless steel tomen barrels, the left one is machined finished and the right one is polished. Both of these barrels were off in one way or another. It's an extra 30 euros for the polishing.
29005755417_d01a5e3415_z.jpg

Just checking on the status of the barrel, picking up my Tomen kit today, I'm already itching to build it :)

the barrels will be shipped starting this Friday. I'll pm tracking info when I have it.

Was hoping to get mine for a con this weekend, but I guess that's not going to happen ?

FYI I got my barrel today, so thanks Teddz, but hopefully you're alright mate, seems you've been AFK for a while.

Sorry for being AFK for so long. Life got in the way and has been kicking my teeth in (literally - had to have 2 teeth removed) non-stop. Everything has been shipped out and everyone should have received tracking info via e-mail. If you don't have your tracking number, pm me and I'll send it over.

Do you have any barrels left?

Due to recent pm's asking, yes, this run is still open if anyone wants a replacement barrel.

After speaking with a local gunsmith, who informed me of the ins and outs of the Hot blue process here in Greece and highly recommended I go with the cold blueing, I got a small bottle and did a quick test on the back end of a Tomen barrel blank prior to cutting the main barrel body. The top barrel is a bare steel, machined finish Sidkit blank that illustrates the difference.

I only did 2 coats and the results were very nice. I'm going to did out one of the leftover duds and see how dark I can get it.

Overall though, I'm happy with the outcome. So if anyone wants a steel barrel that's already been blued, I now offer it.
47843569351_68cd7b0ec9_z.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back