Unlimited Run Replacement Blade Runner Blaster metal barrels

Re: Tomenosuke Blade Runner Blaster Steel or Aluminum barrel

Any update on the Sidkit barrel?

Haven't forgotten, but I got mixed up with finishing some other jobs.

I have some pics with dimensions that Veektohr was nice enough to send my way. I'll study them more and put something together possibly over the weekend.

Many thanks for the update! Looking forward to seeing the finished product. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

I'd like another, for a Sid this time. I have a full-metal Sidkit waiting so if you need any info or dimensions I can also help with this.

Re: Tomenosuke & Sidkit Blade Runner Blaster Steel/Aluminum barrel

I've updated the first post for those who are interested in a replacement barrel for the SIDKIT blaster.

I'll be picking up steel tomorrow and working out the prototype over the weekend.

Great work. I'm very interested in a steel barrel for my tomenosuke.

Apologies but I think I'm accidentally on the Sidkit Barrel list! I actually need a steel barrel for a tomenosuke! Sorry for the confusion

Alum for Tomenosuke
Sending PM

I tried PM'in you back.. your inbox is full. Clear up some space... ;)

I have an aluminum barrel for the Tomenosuke ready to go.

- - - Updated - - -

Apologies but I think I'm accidentally on the Sidkit Barrel list! I actually need a steel barrel for a tomenosuke! Sorry for the confusion

Ok... thanks for clearing that up. Fixed it.

Just wondering, how many of you would like an option of getting a steel barrel that's already blued? I'd have to look into doing the same on aluminum.

I've updated the first post for those who are interested in a replacement barrel for the SIDKIT blaster.

I'll be picking up steel tomorrow and working out the prototype over the weekend.
Teddz
Any news or progress on the Sidkit barrels? [emoji4]

Teddz
Any news or progress on the Sidkit barrels? [emoji4]

I have the steel and such, but it's hit a snag. I've been waiting for measurement verification on the nub on the back of the barrel and the placement of the holes at the front.

I found the sidkit "assembly" manual online and have been looking it over to try and get what I need, but I need it verified. I see that the nub on the back or the barrel sticks out about 1/4", maybe 3/8", but the diameter? If I know the amount the nub protrudes, I can work out the diameter. (pic from SIDKIT manual)
33362012003_15b06e3603.jpg

and as for the hole placement, they seem to be very different from the Tomen layout. The smaller holes seem more forward of the m6 hole than the Tomen. (pic from SIDKIT manual)
33362027903_dc376e85b4.jpg

Also, is the Sid barrel shorter than the Tomen? like 1/4" shorter?

It's times like this that I wish I had a Sidkit blaster in my hands to work from...

Teddz
I hope these measurements are of some help to you?

20170422_092621.jpg

20170422_092938.jpg

20170422_092530.jpg

20170422_091502.jpg

20170422_094607.jpg

The last photo is a steel barrel made for my Tomenosuke, test fitted to my Sidkit. The 2 small screw holes line up perfectly along with the ammo box screw. So a Tomenosuke steel barrel modified to accommodate the Sidkit bulldog frame should fit just fine. :)

Last edited:

You're a lifesaver!! :cool

They fill in the blanks. Thank you!

I found the sidkit "assembly" manual online and have been looking it over to try and get what I need, but I need it verified...

Can you post the link to that assembly manual online? I'd like to see how the maker recommends assembling these.

Last edited by a moderator:

thanks to Veektohr and Darth Odious for supplying the needed info, I've started to cut the SidKit replacement steel barrels... and they rejoiced. yaaaay.

33479431154_5e163e0d7c.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back