Planet of the Vampires 1965 Movie - Prop Rifle - Build

Harada357

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was looking for anyone who built a 'prop Replica of the "Planet of the Vampires" 1965 film - Prop Rifle. I was looking for the most accurate information - It is a ODD Ball piece - but I loved the film. It inspired the Alien film and many others. Very moody - SCI FI horror on a low budget - but a good watch. I have some screen caps - but nothing definitive.
Anyone?
vlcsnap-2021-03-07-17h43m50s870.jpg

I was looking for anyone who built a 'prop Replica of the "Planet of the Vampires" 1965 film - Prop Rifle. I was looking for the most accurate information - It is a ODD Ball piece - but I loved the film. It inspired the Alien film and many others. Very moody - SCI FI horror on a low budget - but a good watch. I have some screen caps - but nothing definitive.
Anyone?
View attachment 1434079
I'm looking for the same thing. Did you have any luck? I can't find anything.

Anyone?
View attachment 1434079
I'm looking for the same thing. Did you have any luck? I can't find anything.

Here is an action figure replica. It would not take much work to make it life size. It would need a trigger guard/trigger. Maybe send ShadowCory a note and commission them to create it for you. I've contacted 3D artists a few times now and done this, and had good luck.

Here is an action figure replica. It would not take much work to make it life size. It would need a trigger guard/trigger. Maybe send ShadowCory a note and commission them to create it for you. I've contacted 3D artists a few times now and done this, and had good luck.

That's a nice clear image. Looks like I'll go this way. Thank you.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back