Limited Run Phoenix Props "The Light" (Ben solo) lightsword

I think I signed up but it didn’t leave the submit screen, please let me know if you didn’t get it.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you seen the new photos? It looks like the only two things that are different on the actual prop are that the pommel greeblie is rotated 180 degrees and the emitter has the heat burn color scheme.

Credit to Accidental and Lukyanov for the photos.

8.pngKylo01.pngKylo02.png

How can you tell? The new photos? If so I can’t see it? Mind sharing what you see I’m so curious
Haha, now that I look at it, I don’t really know what I was seeing. I thought I saw the notch from the pommel circle on the side where the cutout would be, but it isn’t clear.

Haha, now that I look at it, I don’t really know what I was seeing. I thought I saw the notch from the pommel circle on the side where the cutout would be, but it isn’t clear.

No worries bud, I thought you were talking about the greeblies in the pommel cage.

Ok, I do seewhat you mean. It looks like the U shape in the endcap is reversed. Not 100% yet though. It does appear so. Will need to get the 4K version to be sure.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back