Limited Run Phoenix Props "The Light" (Ben solo) lightsword

how many spots are left?

There are still openings. It isn't limited in this way. It's not only 50 sabers or something. It's more about when you join. the longer you wait the higher the price goes up to the 500 euro retail price in about a month.

Latest update went out today!

Sabers are done, the packaging is done, everything is done. Now I will go to the machinist and personally inspect every single saber (dreading, as it's a lot of work).

Final payment requests for the base saber are being requested in a few days (mid july, right on schedule).

Things are nearly complete!

Thanks for the fantastic communication throughout this project! I know it’s a lot of effort, but as a customer invested in a run that takes months to complete, it is much appreciated.

Looking forward to receiving this piece!

Sean

Thanks to everyone for the great feedback! It's very important to me that I treat everyone just as I would like to be treated on a production run. It can be very hard to pay hundreds of dollars and hear nothing for months and months. I didn't want my model to be like that so I try and ensure that everyone knows exactly what is going on at all times.

Derrek

Hi "D",
Will we get shipping notifications when our sabers ship? Mine is coming directly to me not to a finisher.
Thanks in advance,
AL

Hi "D",
Will we get shipping notifications when our sabers ship? Mine is coming directly to me not to a finisher.
Thanks in advance,
AL

Yes, I will be making the shipping requests as soon as I've got the shipment and it's ready to ship to you.

The latest update is that I found the machinist had failed to thread 4 holes in production and they are threading the holes now from the full shipment. They told me they will be ready to go in the next few days.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back