Limited Run Phoenix Props "The Light" (Ben solo) lightsword

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

dday

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
When does the 4K come out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's out now in digital form. Physical isn't until the end of April.

We've gotten all the screen shots we can of the saber from the digital 4K. Nothing new to report thats not already been posted.

Huyang

When do you think the last day to get in will be? Poohdoo question I know, I'm balancing checkbooks.

dday

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The Preorder pricing will be available until 15 April, but they will be available for purchase for longer. I would suggest you get locked in as soon as possible to save you some money.

When do you think the last day to get in will be? Poohdoo question I know, I'm balancing checkbooks.