Pepcowboy Ironman Files

Re: Mark 37 Hammerhead FULL suit

Hey cowboy, how's the progress? I did get the snapper helm cut out, just need to assemble. Sorry it's not done yet, I've had some set backs this week. Hope to have it pepped by next week. I'll post pics here when I do!

Its fine bud stuff happens I just cant wait too see it :) I have had 1 person make it for me so far he said some bits were really arkward but it looked decent when he had finished making it :)

This has been a big help...my friends have been looking for this armor ( Red Snapper) for a while. Did you use PVC pipe for the extending arm? Just curious. You can PM me if you'd like.

mother-of-god-meme.jpg

These are amazing!!! Thank you so much for creating these files!!

View attachment 244149
Been working on some SUPERMAN armour hope you all like this is a personal build that I wanted too do :) thought would share the pics with you all :)

Why not also sharing the model ? Some unfolders around here can be interested too...

Steel - 3d model - .dae, .blend
I also removed the cape and body to leave the armored parts only :

man of steel - dcuo.pdo

It can be a good base for a custom armored build. It would only need an unfolder ;)

hahaha it was a personal build so didn't see the point in posting the file seeing as its not my file originally haha that's a mine field and half to get into on here so I was playing it safe plus I've changed my version up quite abit and I didn't see the point in the cape cause that would be just fabric anyways :)

Last edited:

ok so i got busy and decided to try building with pepakura so i decided to build helmets. so i was searching for the various armor's helmets to have a collection of all of them and i downloaded pepcowboy's red snapper and hammerhead files and this is what i got. the red snapper is unfinished because i lost some parts, and i noticed that parts of the hammerhead's are on backwards but i since i hadn't seen any pics of helmets of these two i thought i would post mine :) 100_8604.JPG100_8605.JPG100_8607.JPG100_8608.JPG100_8609.JPG

Last edited:

ok so i got busy and decided to try building with pepakura so i decided to build helmets. so i was searching for the various armor's helmets to have a collection of all of them and i downloaded pepcowboy's red snapper and hammerhead files and this is what i got. the red snapper is unfinished because i lost some parts, and i noticed that parts of the hammerhead's are on backwards but i since i hadn't seen any pics of helmets of these two i thought i would post mine :) View attachment 259702View attachment 259703View attachment 259704View attachment 259705View attachment 259706

WOW dude there looking good :) Notice a lot of people are going for cardboard box oinstead of foam just lately think I may have to try it sometime :)

thanks :) i was reading a few threads and saw the option so i thought i might give it a go. i think i'll keep practicing with the method and maybe in the future i'll fiberglass and bondo them :) by the way the files are amazing!

my friend came over and saw the helmet and immediately put it on he also wanted to use the hammer :p
1426614_640771029320950_1164326880_n.jpg1466277_640771069320946_469321948_n.jpg

Last edited:

thanks :) i was reading a few threads and saw the option so i thought i might give it a go. i think i'll keep practicing with the method and maybe in the future i'll fiberglass and bondo them :) by the way the files are amazing!

my friend came over and saw the helmet and immediately put it on he also wanted to use the hammer :p
View attachment 261300View attachment 261301

Hahahahaha love the pics with the hammer and THANK you bud means a lot that bpeople like my files I was worried how they would come out but they are looking awesme the ones I see people build an thank you for posting your pics :)

ok so i got busy and decided to try building with pepakura so i decided to build helmets. so i was searching for the various armor's helmets to have a collection of all of them and i downloaded pepcowboy's red snapper and hammerhead files and this is what i got. the red snapper is unfinished because i lost some parts, and i noticed that parts of the hammerhead's are on backwards but i since i hadn't seen any pics of helmets of these two i thought i would post mine :) View attachment 259702View attachment 259703View attachment 259704View attachment 259705View attachment 259706

looks so good. cardboard too hard for me, you do it real good:lol

looks so good. cardboard too hard for me, you do it real good:lol
thanks! :) actually i'm a real noob to pep, these are my first attemps at it. so far i've made 4 almost 5 helmets. so i'm lerning as i go :)

Hahahahaha love the pics with the hammer and THANK you bud means a lot that bpeople like my files I was worried how they would come out but they are looking awesme the ones I see people build an thank you for posting your pics :)

thnaks :) i almost finished assembling the red sanpper just need one more part to put in.

thnaks :) i almost finished assembling the red sanpper just need one more part to put in.

Nice cant wait too see it done :) theres a few people that have made the helmet now and every single one has looked different its crazy :)

Theres some awesome pics and builds going on atm with my models its crazy seeing them come too life :D

what height is the hammerhead scaled at for the default size? I like that its a bit wider,being a larger fella,this would be a good build to start.

100_8790.JPG100_8792.JPG100_8794.JPG
so I had put a hold on the red snapper for a bit and went on to build and iron patriot helmet... but i got back to it and its pretty much finished :D i need to put the oval shaped things on the sides and clean off the excess glue around the helmet but its pretty much done.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back