Pepcowboy Ironman Files

Re: Mark 37 Hammerhead FULL suit

do I have to create a new thread to post the files for snapper or can I up them on this one? im not too familiar of how this work

do I have to create a new thread to post the files for snapper or can I up them on this one? im not too familiar of how this work

You can use this thread. They are YOUR models and this is YOUR thread. Many guys, like Balmung, convert threads over a little for added models.

I've uploaded the upper of Red Snapper the files are attached to the original post on the first page :)

Your all veeeeeeeeeeery welcome :) I have 1 or 2 projects before I finish this red snapper but I will get round too it :)

For those wanting to do this in paper, try this.

Open in pep designer. You can put the flaps back. Then edge id's. Then scroll all the way back on the 2d screen, and look up at upper left corner. There are the removed edge/border pieces. Drag them back to clipboard/paper and arrange them. Print and WALLAH!

Hope this helps someone build this awesome armor! Thanks again to PepCowboy!!!

I'll have to give that a try, thanks for the tip :) I did attempt to add the tabs back myself, but with only moderate success. If I do manage figure it out, and with permission from PepCowboy of course, I'll provide a link. But until I can manage that, I'll patiently wait for someone more experienced to take on the paper unfolding.

Speaking of PepCowboy, I have to share my gratitude. Thank you for your time, hard work, dedication and willingness to share. You rock :cool

I'll have to give that a try, thanks for the tip :) I did attempt to add the tabs back myself, but with only moderate success. If I do manage figure it out, and with permission from PepCowboy of course, I'll provide a link. But until I can manage that, I'll patiently wait for someone more experienced to take on the paper unfolding.

Speaking of PepCowboy, I have to share my gratitude. Thank you for your time, hard work, dedication and willingness to share. You rock :cool

I have someone unfolding a paper version of both suits so you shouldn't have to wait too long and i'll upload them on here for you all :) nd ArielInk thank you its greatly apprieciated im just giving back to the communitys ii don't mind giving my ironman files away I just want too see someone with an awesome armour :) that alone is sooo cool to think people will be wearing the suit I made :) I will keep you all posted on how the unfolds going I already have the paper unfold of Snappers chest but was waiting till I had more files for him first before I uploaded more

Heres what I have of the snapper unfold at the minute heres the chest and back unfolded By Pheonix30 he's done a wicked job unfolding for me in paper so here they are :)
snapback.png
snapchest.png

and heres the files for them both aswell Hoope you all enjoy the files :)
View attachment Mark 35 Red Snapper - Pepcowby Unfold by - Pheonix30 (PAPER).zip

Good sir, you continue to amaze me. Once I finish a couple parts I'm working on with my Heartbreaker suit, I'm gonna have a go at a Snapper Helmet. I will be sure to post pics here when I do.

Also, if there is anything I can do to help in any way, please don't think twice to ask!

Your an awesome dude, thank you for hard work and sharing!!!

Wow.. Simply Wow. I was kinda getting tired of the Iron man thing. It's like green parrot syndrome. But this, restores my belief that its a great suit and you sir have done some great work.

Many thanks.

*subbed*

WOW your all very very welcome and thank you all for your great comments your gonna be even happier when you see what I've been working on tonight I've got Red snappers Biceps and basic abs (hydraulics and side pieces too follow) hope you all like and asoon as it gets unfolded I will post them for you all :)

SNAPPER.png
WHOOOOO just the boots too go now I cant wait too get him finished :)

WOW your all very very welcome and thank you all for your great comments your gonna be even happier when you see what I've been working on tonight I've got Red snappers Biceps and basic abs (hydraulics and side pieces too follow) hope you all like and asoon as it gets unfolded I will post them for you all :)

View attachment 241964
WHOOOOO just the boots too go now I cant wait too get him finished :)

so after this what is next on your list?

Im having a rest from Ironman for a while but I will be doing more just got a few different projects im working on too do yet and after that got a few random models to do for people and then I may be back to do nightclub or thinking of IRONTRON but not sure theres new pepper outfit me and my girlfriend are making including high heels ;) hahaha I will keep you all posted what various things Im doing :) or you could visit the group I run on facebook im pretty much in there all the time and allways putting updates of various things on there plus the community on there are really friendly and helpful :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/296533563759770/

I will be posting the Helmet the neck the chest and the back and shoulders and abs tonight for red snapper :) Pheonix30 has done a great job with the paper unfolds and SmookCMb did all the foam unfolds both amazing blokes and would like to thank them for there hard work to unfold the models :)
LshouldSnap.pngRshouldSnap.pngsnapback.pngsnapchest.pngsnapper head.pngsnap neck.png
heres a sneaky preview missing neck and abs upto now but will be done soon :)

Last edited:

Im having a rest from Ironman for a while but I will be doing more just got a few different projects im working on too do yet and after that got a few random models to do for people and then I may be back to do nightclub or thinking of IRONTRON but not sure theres new pepper outfit me and my girlfriend are making including high heels ;) hahaha I will keep you all posted what various things Im doing :) or you could visit the group I run on facebook im pretty much in there all the time and allways putting updates of various things on there plus the community on there are really friendly and helpful :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/296533563759770/

You sure have a lot on your plate! It's always good to take a break from a project, even if it's just to work on another. Don't want to burn yourself out :)

Keep up the good work(and I'll be sure to check out your group, always nice to see a Rescue build)

View attachment Mark 35 Red Snapper - Pepcowby (PAPER) Unfold by - Pheonix30.zip
Here's what all you people have been waiting for heres Red Snapper In PAPER the file includes ONLY the helmet, Neck, chest and back, and left and right shoulders!
I will Upload the rest of the files asoon as there available from the unfold :) hope you all enjoy and look forward too seeing someone build my files pllllleaaaaaaaase if anyone makes the armours would you be able to post pics of it on here or in my group please im eager to see them come too life :)
snapupper.png

View attachment 242481
Here's what all you people have been waiting for heres Red Snapper In PAPER the file includes ONLY the helmet, Neck, chest and back, and left and right shoulders!
I will Upload the rest of the files asoon as there available from the unfold :) hope you all enjoy and look forward too seeing someone build my files pllllleaaaaaaaase if anyone makes the armours would you be able to post pics of it on here or in my group please im eager to see them come too life :)
View attachment 242482

I'll be cutting out that beautiful helmet, well, right now! :D

Will post a pic once it's assembled!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back