Pepcowboy Ironman Files

Re: Mark 37 Hammerhead FULL suit

Hey thank you for the warm welcome its about time I had a look and uploaded things on here I was abit worried to see how people would like the files I put on :)

Omg thank you for sharing these great files...can we get a paper unfold?

Last edited:

I got someone working on them as we speak :) and he's also working on red snappers files in paper also I have the chest in paper for the snapper at the min but im not releasing them till its completed :)

Omg thank you for sharing these great files...can we get a paper unfold?

For those wanting to do this in paper, try this.

Open in pep designer. You can put the flaps back. Then edge id's. Then scroll all the way back on the 2d screen, and look up at upper left corner. There are the removed edge/border pieces. Drag them back to clipboard/paper and arrange them. Print and WALLAH!

Hope this helps someone build this awesome armor! Thanks again to PepCowboy!!!

For those wanting to do this in paper, try this.

Open in pep designer. You can put the flaps back. Then edge id's. Then scroll all the way back on the 2d screen, and look up at upper left corner. There are the removed edge/border pieces. Drag them back to clipboard/paper and arrange them. Print and WALLAH!

Hope this helps someone build this awesome armor! Thanks again to PepCowboy!!!

I hated this suit when I started but the green machine has grown on me I cant wait too see someone build him I wish I had time but I got a lot of modelling to do and also a build or 2 on the go aswell :)

GLAD YOU ALL LIKE IT :D

I'm eager to see someone build this as well. I'd be all over it, but I'm in the beginning of my Heartbreaker suit.

I am, however, gonna have to make a foam Hammerhead lid for my four year old!

Heres a sneaky peak too red snappers files ;) ENJOY :)
grabber.pngleg.pngneck.pngred.pngshoulder.pngsnapper torso.pngsnapper.pngtors.png

thanks to SmookCmb for unfolding these :) when I've got the full model together I will release the files :)

these are a first models in the long list of things I have planned so fingers crossed the files I make people enjoy :) and if not at least I have fun modelling them so bonus all round lol I think :)

I may release the snappers head, torso, neck, and shoulders so people can get started on making them :) what you all think or would you prefer to wait for the full model release :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back