Pepcowboy Ironman Files

Re: Mark 37 Hammerhead FULL suit

hey when will the hammerhead be out in foam?

Its on the top of the thread on my first post bud on the first page along with the top half of Red Snapper and GhostMinion I cant wait too see it built :) let me know how you find it cause I aint had chance to have alook over the files properly yet :)

So its easier for people to find the files im uploading i'll put them all on the original link I'll just keep editing the first post I did and people can grab them off there

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey this is cool! I will definitely be building one of these in foam soon. It looks like it will be a blast. Thank you very much for these files.

hahaha the top half is already uploaded on here of the foam unfold its on the first page of this thread
Oh ok thanks, I should buy glasses lol.

My bad. Thought you meant the bottom of the suit. :facepalm

Like cowboy said, top half is ready to go.

Sorry bout that.
Don't worry~ I didn't told you which part i'm looking so you didn't knew ;)

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I8190 avec Tapatalk

I've uploaded the recent files for red snapper for FOAM! on the first thread so now all the suit apart from the Boots are there too download hope you all like them it was Unfolded by SmookCMb cheers bud you've done a great job!!

so just too clear up for everyone the FULL SUIT for Hammer head and Red Snapper (missing boots) are on the FIRST page of the thread on my first post I've been updating the files as they get sent too me and there is ALSO Red Snapper upper torso for PAPER in there aswell that will get updated till its all unfolded :)
both.png

superman concept.png
Been working on some SUPERMAN armour hope you all like this is a personal build that I wanted too do :) thought would share the pics with you all :)

View attachment 244149
Been working on some SUPERMAN armour hope you all like this is a personal build that I wanted too do :) thought would share the pics with you all :)

I like it a lot!

Any chance you are taking requests on armor or projects? I would love to have plans for this IronMan/Superman concept armor.

Please let me know what is possible, and I don't mind paying a little commission if needed. There is no rush on getting this completed.

Mahalo!

Attachments

• reign208.jpg
    reign208.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 415

brutish dog.png
So heres my WIP of the VOTOMS BRUTISH DOG MECHA its a request I've had from someone to model it :) I have a long list of things still too model i'll keep you all posted on my progress of what I've modelled :) and if theres enough people that show intrest then they will get unfolded for everyone :)

Hey cowboy, how's the progress? I did get the snapper helm cut out, just need to assemble. Sorry it's not done yet, I've had some set backs this week. Hope to have it pepped by next week. I'll post pics here when I do!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back