Obi-Wan's Revenge of the Sith lightsaber. How many variations are there?

Im going to have to rewatch 3... the dark brown is new to me as well. The bright brass and copper i thought were on the original... crap lol

I'm sure you all know this, but I thought I'd bring it up. I was watching the ROTS BTS stuff a couple of days ago, & that was where they were showing that they had perfected the process of chroming rubber. They were showing an Anakin saber & bending it pretty significantly.

Could that be what we're seeing? A chromed rubber stunt?

Pretty sure these two are the same

IMG_5024.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

I'm sure you all know this, but I thought I'd bring it up. I was watching the ROTS BTS stuff a couple of days ago, & that was where they were showing that they had perfected the process of chroming rubber. They were showing an Anakin saber & bending it pretty significantly.

Could that be what we're seeing? A chromed rubber stunt?
That short stubby one hanging on his belt, is most likely a rubber stunt.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but the black/brown necked RotS saber has long been my favorite thin-necked saber, but I've never seen any for sale. Has anyone ever made a run, or will I have to refinish a copper/brass version?

Theory: Last propstore auction came from the same 'ilk' of hero that is currently being auctioned. However, the brown neck version was force-pull gag specific.
New auction looks more like a (the) belt-hanger.
rolling copy.jpg

pommel.jpeg

Known iterations: (notice how the belthanger has different characteristics)
lineup.jpeg

1653597148655.jpeg

New auction, alongside the belthanger reference images:
proofs copy.jpg

Note:
Color
Scale of components
Material Reflection (assuming the pommel has oxidized over nearly 30 years)
position of clip and the way it hangs on the belt (pommel "high")

Please discuss

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back