Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Some one can say if this is fake or real this sale? im looking for a good nice pair of soles (mid and low) and this is a great price to buy , im from europe i don´t understand they have a stock full of pre-owned sneakers... i don´t know it looks wierd...

The seller "buyfunmankato" is interesting name. Halloweencostumes.com address is North Mankato Minnesota. And they also are a sister site to "fun.com", which is also in Mankato.

I suspect it is Halloweencostumes selling broken HC Mags via ebay. So it's probably real.

Yes they are.

Some one can say if this is fake or real this sale? im looking for a good nice pair of soles (mid and low) and this is a great price to buy , im from europe i don´t understand they have a stock full of pre-owned sneakers... i don´t know it looks wierd...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Used-Back-T...1190676&pid=100005&rk=1&rkt=6&sd=331993339293
You have nothing to loose they take Paylpal ;)

The lights don't work. But I'd take them if you want to get a good sole to test stuff on...
Or you could get the same shoes from HC directly. It would be only 15/20$ more than the non working shoe (as they are 39$ + 25 shipping)

I found these drawers at WM that fit my size 10 Mags perfectly - they're like $7 each

FullSizeRender.jpgIMG_3113.JPG

Yes if you are the seller then they take the money back. Ebay holds your "funds" so you can't run away with it. Paypal will freeze your account (although you can take it out before that if you want to). If it's over ebay then you might run into even more trouble with your account. Seller gets screwed over and there is not much you can do about it. This is why selling replicas on ebay is a risk, they really don't like it and will side with the buyer each time.

I keep up with sneakers a lot. Real stuff but also bought replicas and sold them too. I am familiar with the "sneaker" culture I guess, although, I don't like to call it that. Anyway, I've seen good sellers get scammed for much less and that's with authentic sneakers. So it's a matter of do I trust this person on ebay versus am I going to get screwed over by paypal/ebay/buyer. There's always the risk of running into a scammer with anything but replica shoes you really have to be cautious as the seller because technically you are at fault and the buyer has nothing to lose but their time.

Wow that really sucks at how easily a buyer can screw you over! Thanks for info [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I finally got my QC pics yesterday. The usual with the soles looking yellow. So strange at how the early pairs were so clear and that was only a few weeks ago [emoji30]

So what does everyone think? They look ok? Judging from previous posts my chances of getting a clear sole if I reject them seems unlikely
00947701be61c09c9c0e00fff1af03ab.jpg
3f6c9b10087507f7547acf6a5d5a2fc9.jpg
d818778b98d0e833ba6d911b5a0cffdc.jpg
79c33cfeb58d0bfe0ff134906d7f73a2.jpg
35f7cd08d725cf43d0cf47223a2d73df.jpg
03330c0aa004979bc6ef51d897ea7a23.jpg
bdfef50f9a2c8b03a6463f06f6135995.jpg
cacdb6ab94f71a50bb59581f63aa0635.jpg
87f54d5fce708024d79bf5206309d506.jpg
4f08accaf88ffb05fbc53bc00c940269.jpg

The main think I noticed (apart from the soles) was the (glue. I assume?) marks here :
01d548179306729c5ef9ce19aaa55d38.jpg

EDIT: just noticed the placement of the swoosh : looks higher on one shoe to me?! Or am I imagining it?
bb90a0010ebd5995132ced8031ba467a.jpg

Last edited:
I found these drawers at WM that fit my size 10 Mags perfectly - they're like $7 each

View attachment 672021View attachment 672022
Cool, but be careful about UV exposure turning the soles yellow. I guess you could cut a 'window' in the top panel and put perspex in there in place of most of the white top, but if I was going to do that, I'd have replaced the soles with non-yellowing ones.
Also, awesome splattering on those ones. Did you add more or did they come like that?

Last edited:
EDIT: just noticed the placement of the swoosh : looks higher on one shoe to me?! Or am I imagining it?
I'd say those MAGs look pretty good. The factory workers seem to have a hard time lining the swoosh up in exactly the same position on every shoe. Mine are a mm or 2 higher on the right shoe than the left (with both my pairs) But as someone else on here has said, when you're wearing them, no one else will notice.
Remember, genuine Nikes sometimes have glue marks and things that aren't perfect too. They're generally better than the replicas, but still....
I've been thinking it's weird the QC pics I'm seeing recently have more yellow-looking soles than mine that have actually been worn a few times. Maybe it's the lighting of that room they take the photos in?
(admittedly, 99% of the time I keep my V3's in their box inside a dark room)
Surely the manufacturers wouldn't just be leaving all those V3 MAGs lying around in the China sun.......
IMG_3099.JPGIMG_3100.JPG

Last edited:
%2F1476280687972-heUISAw.jpg

the V3 material seems to be very close to the 2016 air mag don't you think? the 2016 pair seems like the material is a lot more ribbed then the 2011 pair ? or it might just be my eyes playing tricks again lol

You might ask for a bigger size. Just to see if these Yellow sole problem is on your size batch or ALL the other shoes ?
For the placement of the swoosh, as long as they are filling the laces gap, this is not a problem : you never see the 2 swooshes at the same time.
Even when you display the shoes, you won't place them side to side facing the swooshes... And when you walk... :behave
And nobody carries a ruler in his pocket in case they see someone with replicas and mesure the swooshes... :D

Cool, but be careful about UV exposure turning the soles yellow. I guess you could cut a 'window' in the top panel and put perspex in there in place of most of the white top, but if I was going to do that, I'd have replaced the soles with non-yellowing ones.
Also, awesome splattering on those ones. Did you add more or did they come like that?

I plan on storing the Mags in the drawers and keeping them inside my dark closet - why would I have to worry about UV exposure?

I'd say those MAGs look pretty good. The factory workers seem to have a hard time lining the swoosh up in exactly the same position on every shoe. Mine are a mm or 2 higher on the right shoe than the left (with both my pairs) But as someone else on here has said, when you're wearing them, no one else will notice.
Remember, genuine Nikes sometimes have glue marks and things that aren't perfect too. They're generally better than the replicas, but still....
I've been thinking it's weird the QC pics I'm seeing recently have more yellow-looking soles than mine that have actually been worn a few times. Maybe it's the lighting of that room they take the photos in?
(admittedly, 99% of the time I keep my V3's in their box inside a dark room)
Surely the manufacturers wouldn't just be leaving all those V3 MAGs lying around in the China sun.......
View attachment 672124View attachment 672125

Yeah I'm maybe being picky lol

Yeah I don't get why they are so yellow now on them all
f09e41e6a9e902a5979665657c33a2bb.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back