Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

The guy is not even passing them off as RD, he states that they are V2s and the bidding history doesn't seem fake. It's insane.

Yeah this is one that just can't believe...

Attachments

• i-feel-like-im-taking-crazy-pills.gif
    i-feel-like-im-taking-crazy-pills.gif
    493.8 KB · Views: 57
  • 58b60830d26ef5b1f63fd4edb732fe5c220cba41465f207836d5bf861c5ece40.jpg
    58b60830d26ef5b1f63fd4edb732fe5c220cba41465f207836d5bf861c5ece40.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 59
The person could just not pay and not be effected by it at all and just make a new account.

In case I am missing something, the if the bidder does not pay, surely he gets black flagged? The seller has to re-list and start over?

When I listed a pair of modded V2s on ebay, I stared at $400 and after 7 days, I got just that. So this is crazy to see bids going out of control like this.

In case I am missing something, the if the bidder does not pay, surely he gets black flagged? The seller has to re-list and start over?

When I listed a pair of modded V2s on ebay, I stared at $400 and after 7 days, I got just that. So this is crazy to see bids going out of control like this.
Yes, I'm sure that bidder gets flagged but like I said they can just make a new account and any previous records from the other flagged account would be irrelevant.

So eBay is basically flawed.
Well usually I make a statement on my auctions saying no 0 feedback bidders or must have at least 10. because 9 times out of 10 I look at their location and it's somewhere in China. Really makes me unsure about them when I see that. But you can also retract those bidders that don't meet the criteria of your auction as well so that helps alot.

Last edited:
You can exclude international bidders and manually remove the zero feedback users I believe. It is a flaw but a minor one in the ebay system. The bigger exploit is what paypal will do to sellers if they don't ship with signature confirmation on items over 200USD I think it was. Buyer complains, keeps the item and gets reimbursed. Buyer complains item is fake, keeps the item gets reimbursed.

You can exclude international bidders and manually remove the zero feedback users I believe. It is a flaw but a minor one in the ebay system. The bigger exploit is what paypal will do to sellers if they don't ship with signature confirmation on items over 200USD I think it was. Buyer complains, keeps the item and gets reimbursed. Buyer complains item is fake, keeps the item gets reimbursed.

Really? So if they complain it's fake and get reimbursed, do they take the money back from the seller? They could have spent it by then and closed PayPal account

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? So if they complain it's fake and get reimbursed, do they take the money back from the seller? They could have spent it by then and closed PayPal account

Yes if you are the seller then they take the money back. Ebay holds your "funds" so you can't run away with it. Paypal will freeze your account (although you can take it out before that if you want to). If it's over ebay then you might run into even more trouble with your account. Seller gets screwed over and there is not much you can do about it. This is why selling replicas on ebay is a risk, they really don't like it and will side with the buyer each time.

I keep up with sneakers a lot. Real stuff but also bought replicas and sold them too. I am familiar with the "sneaker" culture I guess, although, I don't like to call it that. Anyway, I've seen good sellers get scammed for much less and that's with authentic sneakers. So it's a matter of do I trust this person on ebay versus am I going to get screwed over by paypal/ebay/buyer. There's always the risk of running into a scammer with anything but replica shoes you really have to be cautious as the seller because technically you are at fault and the buyer has nothing to lose but their time.

Yes if you are the seller then they take the money back. Ebay holds your "funds" so you can't run away with it. Paypal will freeze your account (although you can take it out before that if you want to). If it's over ebay then you might run into even more trouble with your account. Seller gets screwed over and there is not much you can do about it. This is why selling replicas on ebay is a risk, they really don't like it and will side with the buyer each time.

I keep up with sneakers a lot. Real stuff but also bought replicas and sold them too. I am familiar with the "sneaker" culture I guess, although, I don't like to call it that. Anyway, I've seen good sellers get scammed for much less and that's with authentic sneakers. So it's a matter of do I trust this person on ebay versus am I going to get screwed over by paypal/ebay/buyer. There's always the risk of running into a scammer with anything but replica shoes you really have to be cautious as the seller because technically you are at fault and the buyer has nothing to lose but their time.
Very well put and thank you for the info as well!

Yeah, even though PayPal makes all their money from sellers, they don't protect the sellers. I mean it has got better now, but say back in 2010, if a seller put in a dispute against you as a seller, you got screwed over.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back