Re: ** New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! **

Hello RPF Members,

Yes, I'm new here. Just found this forum tonight. Gotta love how google works. I was searching for pawn. Oh well, happy to be here and in all honesty I did a quick once over of the forum, and liked what I saw. I'm not really a huge chatter on movie props. For I don't really have any. The celebrity items that I have are things that the celebrities I have worked with over the years have given me.

I have always had a dream that one day I would own a celebrity museum and display the items and autographs that I have collected over the years.

Do you have a general discussion area that I can talk about putting displays together?

I am also wanting to know about 3-D replica work. Maybe someone could point me in the right area for that as well.

Also anyone here have museum knowledge on promotions?

Thanks for your time, and hoping I can help you as well.

My name is Alexa and I'm from St. Louis, MO.
So far I've created a Catwoman mask from TDKR and am finishing up the catsuit.
I've also completed a "Justin Bailey" Samus costume and cannon from the 8-bit NES classic "Metroid"
I'm starting a Varia suit after I complete the Catwoman costume.

Great! Thanks for the link. I figured there was something like this out there, I just wasn't sure what the search terminology would be. Merci!

Thnx, been waiting to get on here for awhile. Know it will be worth it, hope to learn and contribute as well.

Hi everyone, I'm very new to the site. But I'm enjoying my time on here and learning alot.

:)

Life long scifi nerd currently living in northern Ireland. Doctor Who was my first love and I've recently rediscovered it thanks to Matt Smith. Big fan of indiana Jones and have spent far, far too much on gear over the years. Love BSG, Firefly and also the cinema of the 30s and 40s. Oh, and Star Wars too of course.
I've also recently started doing some work as an extra which is great fun so far!

Hello all!
I'm Courtney and I live in North Carolina. I love cosplaying and looking at all the wonderful cosplays people have managed to create. I hope to start adding to those by making some myself for the first time. I think it'll be fun even through all of the hard work. I'm a big fan of Doctor Who, Star Wars, Star Trek and much more. Currently, I've decided to set myself on the task of attempting to create a Fayora costume from Man of Steel. I just posted a thread about it asking for help on the undersuit and what not, so if anyone is willing to help, send me some suggestions. I'll start posting work in progress shots as soon as I can!

Hello!

My name's Butch, and i'm dipping my toes into prop making. I just finished my first prop, but I've been painting and building things for some time now. Really excited about some ideas, now i just have to decide what to start next!
photo (2).JPGphoto (5).JPGphoto (4).JPGphoto (2).JPGphoto (1).JPG

Hello everyone, I am Patrick. I have been lurking on this site, on and off, for a few years to get ideas and help. I have decided to get more involved. I am working on a Imperial Royal Guard helmet in Pepakura. Hope to get some great tips for it.

Salutations!

I'm Dave. I work at a steel cutting operation with a Mechanical Engineering background, and am interested in many things geeky and nerdy (mostly video games). I learned about this forum from some recent Tested.com / Adam Savage videos.

My current project is a Master Sword for the Legend of Zelda. I just finished my second one, and will post a how-done picture guide in the near future.
Here is a teaser:
e0dlxFI.jpg

Alrighty I'm Dino and I've not made a thing before. I'm here to learn, get ideas and hopefully start a project or 2 soon! From my very short time here I've seen some incredible stuff. You are very talented people.

Hi, I'm a newbie here. I learned about this awesome website from watching TheHeroTutorials on YouTube. I am an iron man guy and am currently working on some suits right now, even a custom suit! There are some seriously talented people on here, glad to be a part of it.

Hi all fellow Geeks Nerds Fanboys and Fangirlz.

I am from Michigan and have various likes.

I am a cosplayer, with a tight budget, so I repurpose alot. I guess that makes me a recycler, too

My costumes have been a zombie mourner, zombie mardi gras, Darth Judicious ( a sith, who's hidden form is a council judge), zombie survivor.
will post pics later.

Do have a step by step zombie costume somewhere. ttyl

Completely missed this thread.
Howdy folks, fun place ya'll got here! Thanks for having me, looking forward to my stay.

Well, being new here, I might as well introduce myself. I'm from Florida, I love making props and armor, I go to a few cons; enter a few competitions. Don't really have time for seriously big builds, but I'll make pretty much anything from the Fallout series-I love that game to death.

Hello All.

My name is Chad, going by the username of Chadycool. I live in Melbourne, Australia.

I have found my way here while searching for Wolverine Claws on the net for an upcoming costume party. I have ordered a set from the talented Darkside501st.

Looks like lots of interesting stuff here, (and people) and cant wait to explore more of it and meet some of the people here.

Regards,
Chad

Hi all,

I'm just introducing myself after lurking for awhile. I'm just in the early stages of my Princess Mombi and Dorothy costume for Perths Comicon next march and will no doubt be asking for help with some of the more complicated structural parts.

Reading through the forums here has made me even more determined to make an amazing replica of her dress and having a small child who I can dress as Dorothy is going to be the icing on the cake.

Attila

Hey everyone

Been wanting to make replicas for a while and was recommended to come here from Bill Duran from Punished props and reading the forums has inspired me to get off my butt and start on my first project, Vash the stampedes gun.

Hello from Alabama!
Found this site through watching a ton of Tested.com's youtube videos. I'm a professional costumer and milliner. But i love just making stuff in general. I've been sifting through this site and the talent here is astounding!! I'm so inspired every time i log on.

Cheers!!
Darth HK

Hello everyone! Nice to finally join the RPF!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back