Limited Run Mission Impossible Leather IMF Folder (original series)

I'm, as usual, very late to the game. But just started rewatching M/I from season 1 and would love to get this. What is still available?

Ok guys... since we don't have the time to get these dossier files done, I thought we could offer the sleeves and tape as kits and then share the files here to print your own dossiers.

I've updated our IMF Folder page on our site to include the sleeve kits: IMF Leather Portfolio by Magnoli Props

extra-image-1547.jpg

extra-image-1548.jpg

It works out best to purchase the kits with the folder (since shipping is cheaper for us to do it this way), but if you already have the folder, you can still purchase the sleeve kits through the site. Just select the "sleeves only" option in the drop down menu. It works out to $15 for 10 or $25 for 20 without the folder.

Looking forward to seeing what you guys put together!

So, couple questions. The sleeves can be sealed at the top. I always thought on the show they were open at top. Should they be sealed, or should we cut off the tops below the adhesive strip and leave them open? Also, applying the tape? Do the sides first and then the bottom?

Cut off the tops and you can even peel off the adhesive strip with leaving no evidence it was ever there. As for the tape, I did the sides first, then the bottom.

Building mine now. Yes, you can peel off the cover strip for the adhesive, but the adhesive remains. Don't want to risk using something to remove it because I'd be worried about damaging the sleeve. Any ideas?

The adhesive is also just a strip (kind of like a piece of double-sided tape). Once you get the corner up, it'll peel right off and not leave anything behind.

temponaut These are currently sold out. If we can get interest for another 15 or so folders, we could look at doing another run. I've relisted the item on the site to see if we can garnish some interest.

Thanks, Indy.

I'm in a for a set of 20 sleeves if these come back.

Is this notification sufficient, or should I submit something to you through your site as well?

Also, I came across this not long ago and wondered if it was any closer to what we want than the tape that we found previously:

Google ChromeScreenSnapz007.jpg

Thanks again!

I have the folder from the previous run. Just need the sleeves... which I've ordered now from your site.

Have the files for dossier printout been configured and shared yet?

Thanks, Indy! (y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back