Limited Run Mission Impossible Leather IMF Folder (original series)

We can do a set of dossiers with the current tape options we have now. Price would be $150 for a set of 10 dossiers. The company that makes the tape DB537 found hasn't returned any of my enquiries, so not sure what other options we can find for the tape.

Just got a reply from one manufacturer of this same type of tape. We should be able to get it, but we'll have to get a bunch. I hope there are enough of you guys seriously interested in getting a full set of dossiers...

Found a supplier offering these, but the shipping kills the pricing:

6gZzFAP.jpg

If there are enough people on board, I can invest in getting this tape... just need to know you guys are still interested.

It won't be screen accurate in any case... just as close as what's available. If you guys are happy with the latest find, I'll go ahead and purchase a few rolls.

Of course, finding the somewhat SF-looking correct tape would be a big plus... but I'm in for the most accurate version you can do. The tape you show in Post #85 is the best so far, and not bad at all.

Thanks, Indy!

I just received a bunch of rolls of this tape. I hope you guys like it, because it was a pain to get... and I've got a lot of it. Here are the end results:

IqdlZwf.jpg

efpLgAW.jpg

Here is is compared to the other two tapes we trialed (new tape on left, carbon-fibre style in the middle, plain chrome on the right):

oOBeita.jpg

Not perfect... but definitely the best of the three!

Thank you for going to so much trouble to get this tape. (y)

So... what happens next?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back