I’ve been reading Light of the Jedi, the first of the new High Republic series, which takes place hundreds of years before the prequels.

I really like the take on the Jedi at their peak. Some really interesting concepts of how they use the Force to collaborate and even pilot ships.

And while the story has some potential, man, it has been a slow burn… I’m 3/4 of the way through the book, and they’re just starting to encounter the bad guys. Hope it picks up!

Sean

Might be old but I'm always late to the party....

iSQiWmzh.jpg

Wow! robn1, that video about the targeting computer font was fascinating! I had always just assumed that bottom "line" was just that, a line. I figured when the line shot across the screen it just meant the target was locked on.

And if I had a dollar for every sheet of dry transfer letters I had to use back in college and graphic design jobs back in the 80s I would be rich. I used thousands of those things. In fact, I think I still have a few in a drawer somewhere. Ah, memories.

Yeah I used to love those things! I was really bummed when they stopped making them. I mostly remember having the ESB rubdown transfer sets. I'm sure I had ROTJ ones too, but don't remember those as clearly for some reason.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back