The ark of the covenant has been found!

Paul the Apostle wrote to the Corinthian church and in 1 Corinthians 2:14 he states:

" But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

When JesusChrist was speaking with Nicodemus in John's Gospel chapter 3:12, He told him:

"If i have told you earthly things, and you believe not, how shall you believe if i tell you of heavenly things?"

The Ark of the Covenant( Also referred to as the Ark of God, Ark of His Testimony and Ark of the LORD)was indeed a physical object and its construction ordained by God Himself, but the greater treasure is not what it is or what it represents...it's about WHO it represents. There was a specific reason as to why God commanded its construction to be what it was..its dimensions, materials as well as what was placed inside of it. It all spoke of a Person...and that Person has been readily available to be found as He has been knocking on the doors of the hearts of makind since the beginning of His Creation.

Here is a breakdown of the physical(earthly)Ark
1.Exodus 25:10 -Made of Shittim wood(acacia). The Hebrew word denotes scourging and thorns. Wood was a humble material. A carpenter uses it. Represents a man.
2. Exodus 25:11- it was overlaid in gold, inside and outside. Gold represents majesty, Deity.
3.Exodus 25:11-had a crown of gold around it. A crown represents authority, a King.
4.Exodus 25:12-4 gold rings whereby the golden overlaid staves (V.13) would bare it. Hands and feet, if you will.
5.Exodus 25:16/ Hebrews 9:4 -what was put into the Ark was Testimony(commandments, Golden pot with manna, and Aarons rod that budded.
So contained within is "Bread of Heaven", "The 10 commandments" and a "cut off" "branch" that had life sprung from it.

John 6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
Matt 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.( He alone fulfilled all the commandments perfectly as the spotless Lamb)
Isaiah 53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
Isaiah 53:9-11
And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.
He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

6.Exodus 25:17,21,22- A mercy seat of gold was placed above the Ark where God would meet and commune with them between the Cherubims(made of beaten gold, 1 whole piece) "The Mercy Seat" where God and man meet.
John 14:6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

7.Exodus 25:18-20 -Two Cherubims of whole gold, not multiple pieces, with their wings covering the mercy seat, bowing if you will, towards the mercy seat. Even the angels worship the Son and we have no mercy without Him.
John 20:12 And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of ***** had lain.

Jeremiah 29:11-13

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Revelation 3:20 JesusSpeaking...

20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

The invitation is there. Those that seek, find and are blessed beyond measure because they come into a relationship with the Saviour of the world and their Creator. They are made clean by the blood of the Lamb who came in the flesh, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, was crucified, died and rose again, conquering death and forgiving all of mankinds sins, taking the wrath upon Himself thereby saving us and giving eternal life to those who believe in Him by His grace. Behold, He lives and is coming back again.

It would be heartbreaking that many would seek the object, the physical Ark of the Covenant, yet reject the very One Who it represents.

My heart is that anyone who reads this would put their faith and trust in Him. You won't regret it.
I was going to tag you! If anyone knew there stuff about this subject I know it would be you!

Whoa. Back up.

GE5OmhOXAAA4Enx.jpg

He said it was an "arc" not "ark"

arc reactor.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back