I loved the Ithorian character from the Clone Wars micro series and how he fought Grevious. I never got into Dave Filoni's Clone Wars, but I still adore the Gendy Tartovski Clone Wars micro series.
I love the Skiff guards and Gammorean Guards too. The creatures from Jabba's Palace are some of my favorites.

I loved the Ithorian character from the Clone Wars micro series and how he fought Grevious. I never got into Dave Filoni's Clone Wars, but I still adore the Gendy Tartovski Clone Wars micro series.
I love the Skiff guards and Gammorean Guards too. The creatures from Jabba's Palace are some of my favorites.
Seeing these OT races in a newer production was one of the highlights of The Mandalorian for me

I just want Lucasfilm to break the stereotype that the EU has made for races in the last 26 years or so. Like Trandoshans (Bossk) are always bounty hunters, all Weequay work for Hutts, Rodians are all bounty hunters, all Wookiees want to rip arms off, every female Twilek is a dancer, etc. I want a Trandoshan gogo dancer at a bar or something. Just change it up. :lol:

Let’s talk favorite ancillary characters.

I grew up with the Power of the Force toys and for some reason Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead) was one of my favorite figures. Ithorians are one of the coolest races created for SW in my opinion. I want to see a big brutish “heavy” role played by one in some future SW project.
Does Plo Koon count? If so he's my favorite. I love the kind of opposing concepts. He looks to be on the verge of frightening, almost evil. But he's kind hearted, and compassionate, and incredibly wise.

There's something about seeing these characters dance that just makes me want to vomit. I've seen videos of these before so it's not like it's new to me but it makes my skin crawl every time I see it.
See I would trade the occasional ridiculous usage of these characters (Hyperspace Hoopla) along with some normal appearances for the ghost town non presence they currently have at DHS. I would freak out if I randomly saw even the most C tier characters like Zam or Kit Fisto walking around in the parks these days.

I grew up with the Power of the Force toys and for some reason Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead) was one of my favorite figures. Ithorians are one of the coolest races created for SW in my opinion. I want to see a big brutish “heavy” role played by one in some future SW project.
Jek Porkins. He stayed in the fight when lesser men would've pulled out. An absolute legend.

RIP Red Six.

The Imperial Dignataries from ROTJ Sim Aloo and Janus Greejatus are a few of mine despite very brief appearances. I always thought their costumes and look were so sinister, like dark side cultists, mysterious evil emissaries etc. Growing up my Imperial Dignitary action figure was one of my favorites.

Would be fun to have a Greejatus figure in the "Retro Collection," even if it isn't perfect. Not super keen on that line but he is one that didn't happen in the original Kenner line that I always wanted as a kid. There are definitely others lol.

Saw Gerrera for me. Dude takes it to the extremes sometimes, but sometimes it's what's necessary.

The Imperial Dignataries from ROTJ Sim Aloo and Janus Greejatus are a few of mine despite very brief appearances. I always thought their costumes and look were so sinister, like dark side cultists, mysterious evil emissaries etc. Growing up my Imperial Dignitary action figure was one of my favorites.
I think that’s basically what we were supposed to be seeing in the “Sith audience” on Exogul in TROS

It does seem like that's what they were going for...Dark Side Adept would've been a better choice of words as it implies force sensitivity whereas cultist doesn't necessarily.

I was always intrigued by dark side force sensitive acolytes, sorcerers, adepts, groups etc. Those associated with the Sith and the independent. Some were far far better conceived than others but it's often been entertaining to see what the dark side is up to.

It does seem like that's what they were going for...Dark Side Adept would've been a better choice of words as it implies force sensitivity whereas cultist doesn't necessarily.

I was always intrigued by dark side force sensitive acolytes, sorcerers, adepts, groups etc. Those associated with the Sith and the independent. Some were far far better conceived than others but it's often been entertaining to see what the dark side is up to.

I refuse to watch the last Sequel, so I don't know about that, but in the old EU there were several books where Sith cultists are mentioned. In the Darth Bane books they mention that the Sith have a large network of spies, legit businesses, shell companies, etc. to get them intel, technology (ships, vehicles, weapons, etc.), and keep a steady cash flow. Other Sith worshipers collect relics, texts, and even lightsabers that the Sith are happy to relieve them of.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back