Interest Jyn Erso's blaster A180 kit and complete

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Aldringham

Just received my unfinished A180, the quality is amazing! Looking forward to tinkering with it, thank you to Field Marshall for putting so much care and effort into this reproduction!

enaswede

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Question: If I purchased the Non-Weathered built version... would I be able to remove the following parts to blacken them or are the parts all epoxied together?

xz.jpg
TOP-VIEW-DISTRESSED-MODEL.jpg

Field Marshall

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If you get the kit or the un weathered version i dont glue them.... or tighten down everything hard.... the only parts you need to blue are the ring and the under barrel blade parts....