Interest Jyn Erso's blaster A180 kit and complete

Field Marshall

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
DSC_0106_zpssexglsrt.jpg

One of my favorite all time blasters I had to do this build ... Whole heartily researched and CNC machined from aluminum and steel with the help of several friends on this forum including the input from ART and Scott I think this will be a great and fun project for the community . I have 30 kits available for shipping now and im doing 30 kits with air soft pre machined Lugers that will be avialible thanksgiving week and will ship the week after.... Kits are 199.00 plus shipping and the full kit with airsoft Luger will be 429.99 . Ill post pictures of the prebuild kit next week .Email me if your interested !!

Chris@warmachineinc.com

DSC_0108_zpslplut0se.jpg

Dont see why not if it is to scale... may need to do some bending ... ill try to find a denix try it... Why not use the airsoft like they used in the movie ?/

Appreciate that.

I may try the airsoft. I do have the AW A180. By recommending this, I’m assuming the AW A180 will work then?

Appreciate that.
I may try the air soft. I do have the AW A180. By recommending this, I’m assuming the AW A180 will work then?

The airsoft pistol is the same but there barrel is totally WRONG... ill post the machining pics of the luger and show you next week... if your planning on doing your own luger install it requires some machining ,drilling tapping ect ........................

Thinking about offering a kit with the tap and drill bit ,, im getting alot of questions about mounting it and you can not do this kit with drilling and tapping your luger ????? , any thoughts ?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back