Limited Run John Wick Blood Oath Marker Oathmarker Prop

Yep. Things on Amazon that used to be 1 or 2 days were taking a week or two for a while there. There can definitely be delays right now.

I do feel for Nakia as it is a tough time to be relying on the mail. I appreciate that he has been responsive and responsible through the process. I paid on April 18 and it still hasn’t arrived in Los Angeles. It is clear that there are delays but I have to assume, being so far beyond any previous estimates, that the one sent to me has lost it’s way. If it does eventually arrive at my doorstep, I will certainly confirm the updated timetable. Meantime, I’m confident that Nakai will do the right thing.

I received my entire package today! 2 Oath markers, 1 Adjudicator coin, and the Rosary. Took exactly 31 days for shipping. If a possible option, I would be willing to pay extra shipping for an upgraded shipping method the next time.... if given the choice. Obviously though, the shipping is of no fault of Nakai's.

Thank you!

I sent payment on May 18th for a cross and oathmarker. I gave it about 2 months, but no tracking updates since May 23rd and sadly no package ever arrived.

Ordered 31 May. Arrived 17 Jul in CO, USA.

Both beautiful pieces! Thanks!

AA5B66B2-95AF-4EC2-BBAE-76D3F930D3A0.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back