Limited Run John Hammond Bone Cane (Made out of real bone)

Mine looks great!

Attachments

• IMG_6311.jpeg
    IMG_6311.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 67
Received my cane last night. Incredible workmanship. Beautiful item. Thank you for doing these, I'm sure everyone who gets one will be equally as pleased.

Sure. I'm only missing one piece on yours. And expecting a new shipment that is due to arrive on Monday according to tracking. I'm trying to make them all so the amber flows right down the cane. That is, so it looks like a natural fit. So far the people that have got them seem to think they are good. Basically I'm trying to make them as perfect as possible. The problem with that one piece is that it just didn't fit with the rest and I ran out of amber. But I needed to buy more for the rest anyway. Basically the way I've been doing it is making about 20 segments and mix and maxing them to go on each one. I have two canes that are about 80 to 90% done and one other one about halfway. The material, as you might guess, is very different in texture, color and variations. So, I'm trying to match the pieces so it looks like one natural piece. Hope that helps.

Sure. I'm only missing one piece on yours. And expecting a new shipment that is due to arrive on Monday according to tracking. I'm trying to make them all so the amber flows right down the cane. That is, so it looks like a natural fit. So far the people that have got them seem to think they are good. Basically I'm trying to make them as perfect as possible. The problem with that one piece is that it just didn't fit with the rest and I ran out of amber. But I needed to buy more for the rest anyway. Basically the way I've been doing it is making about 20 segments and mix and maxing them to go on each one. I have two canes that are about 80 to 90% done and one other one about halfway. The material, as you might guess, is very different in texture, color and variations. So, I'm trying to match the pieces so it looks like one natural piece. Hope that helps.

Looking great! I appreciate you taking the extra time to get good matches and keeping the quality up. Definitely worth the wait!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back