Limited Run Aliens Hand Welder

BonesAreDollars

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Doing a limited run of 5 to 10 max finished pieces of the USCM hand welder from Aliens.

A193224C-92A9-4D70-85EC-66842B7CD5C4.jpeg192F509E-F6AE-49E6-964B-16386ED1091B.jpegE271F4F2-525D-473F-B9A7-506F809C50D8.jpeg
5AC66E88-DDD9-4619-A030-C23F76A63B7D.jpeg

This build is based on the screen accurate model by Buissonland.

Will be printed in high durability abs-like resin, assembled with real hardware and includes a dark smoke transparent welding shield. They will be weathered to match the grimy grittiness of the Aliens universe, but a “factory fresh” paint job can also be done by request.

The finished price will be $200 shipped within the US. Sorry for my people across the pond but I had to up the international price to $225. If you’ve already placed an order this does not affect you.

No deposit or payment required until shipping day.

Depending on how fast slots fill I can have these ready to ship within a couple of weeks

1. Movie Magic - Received
2. EmmaInCandyland - Paid & Shipped
3. Snowtrooper - Received
4. Leonidas280 - Received
5. andreasp - Received

I’m capping this run at 5 pieces so I can finish these and start planning a different project for a limited run. I will however start a list for a new set of 5 and if the list fills up I’ll push them out in a batch.

6. Blastmaster - on hold
7. Brusso30 - Received

Last edited:
That looks really good. Are those photos of a prototype printed in the same way/method?

Is it possible to make this with a cigarette lighter/torch built in?

Going to keep the list updated for each build. Just thought it would be nice to see where your piece is in the processes so you don’t go too long without an update.

Also I will reach out when I finish with pics of the prop you are receiving for final approval before payment and shipping.

Updated the list to include timeline as well. They all should finish the same day but I will continue to track them separately. One space still available. Rounding this project off at 5 builds for now and will open it back up if more interest is generated.

The idea is to have these ready by the beginning of next week so I can begin work on a different limited run build.

Officially done with the paint prep stage. Lots of sanding and priming!

Now on to paint/weathering/assembly. Still on track to finish these this weekend.

If you look close you can see bits and pieces of another project in there

Attachments

• DB37B426-D574-495E-BF9B-4B2CFBDD99BD.jpeg
    DB37B426-D574-495E-BF9B-4B2CFBDD99BD.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 94
Doing a limited run of 5 to 10 max finished pieces of the USCM hand welder from Aliens.

View attachment 1630095View attachment 1630096View attachment 1630098
View attachment 1630099

This build is based on the screen accurate model by Buissonland.

Will be printed in high durability abs-like resin, assembled with real hardware and includes a dark smoke transparent welding shield. They will be weathered to match the grimy grittiness of the Aliens universe, but a “factory fresh” paint job can also be done by request.

The finished price will be $200 shipped within the US. Sorry for my people across the pond but I had to up the international price to $225. If you’ve already placed an order this does not affect you.

No deposit or payment required until shipping day.

Depending on how fast slots fill I can have these ready to ship within a couple of weeks

1. Movie Magic - Received
2. EmmaInCandyland - Paid & Shipped
3. Snowtrooper - Received
4. Leonidas280 - Paid & Shipped
5. andreasp - Received

I’m capping this run at 5 pieces so I can finish these and start planning a different project for a limited run. I will however start a list for a new set of 5 and if the list fills up I’ll push them out in a batch.

6. Blastmaster
Are these all spoken for? Very interested

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back