Unlimited Run "It's not a toy" Razor Crest Knob for baby yoda - The Mandalorian V2 NOW SHIPPING

The V1 is great. I just ordered a V2. Looking forward too it!

Do you think the size between the different versions used on screen fluctuates at all? In some of the scenes it appears smaller. Also, the Sideshow/Legacy Grogu comes with a shifter knob that's smaller. It's around 1.25" or 31.75mm. Here is a pic of it next to your V1 knob.

1608454089283.png

I don't doubt it. There are definitely several knobs used so if wouldn't surprise me. The hole on the bottom changes size relative to the ball''s size too

I've been testing sharpies and am happy with BIC brand intensity standard thickness blue. The middle of the three blues they sell in the big pack. Their dry erase blue also works and since it's in the groove I probably won't wipe it out by mistake but the permanent one matches too. I can't anodize that part like I am doing with the button because to anodize I have to make it a separate part and that really really adds to the cost.

I am looking at ordering the V2. To build this: Razor Crest control lever (display stand for The Child's toy ball)

I get why your using M16x1.5 because that is the car shifter standard, but I can't find any shafts with that threading. I think the good news is that M16 is larger than 1/2" so perhaps I can come up with a threaded adapter.

I assume your display stand is 16mm, with M16 threading (on both ends) then?
Also what is the depth of the threads?

V1 is long gone. There is only V2

There's cheap threaded adapters available online. I think I linked them in the first post but they're definitely linked on the website sales post.

The shaft I sell with the display stand is threaded both ends same thread pattern and so is the base.

I'm currently as we speak assembling V2s so they're ready to go. Shipping will start next week

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back