Unlimited Run "It's not a toy" Razor Crest Knob for baby yoda - The Mandalorian V2 NOW SHIPPING

PXL_20210107_195411241.jpg
1610053266996-985.jpg
1610053312141199.jpg

No, the threads are different.

I am starting to be afraid that USPS has gone from postal service business to warehousing business. Mine has been over month now in the pre-shipment phase.

I am starting to be afraid that USPS has gone from postal service business to warehousing business. Mine has been over month now in the pre-shipment phase.
It's possible it didn't actually ship and you're getting v2 going out next week, or maybe usps is just slow. I know there were a handful of labels that were printed and didn't ship yet because of running out of stock of V1 unexpectedly.

Hi there, was just wondering about the extra residual blue from the sharpie around the center trench seen in the pics above... does that get cleaned up for a sharp edge on the V2 shipping pieces? Thanks!

Hi there, was just wondering about the extra residual blue from the sharpie around the center trench seen in the pics above... does that get cleaned up for a sharp edge on the V2 shipping pieces? Thanks!
I've done a better job than what's seen in the photo above. But if it is not to your liking you can remove it with isopropyl alcohol

I would like to order one of these V2, this week. Are they ready and available to ship, along with the stand? Also, just curious on where this would be shipping from.

My only concern is if the center channel is appearing blotched, can you just use a sharpie to fix it and have it touched up? Just trying to have a very uniform finish. Thanks!!

I would like to order one of these V2!

My only concern is if the center channel is appearing blotched, can you just use a sharpie to fix it and have it touched up? Just trying to have a very uniform finish. Thanks!!
I did my best for a $33 custom machined metal prop. They look like the pictures in the previous post. If what you receive is not up to your standards and you want to fix it, you can use a deep sea blue bic intensity permanent marker to apply more coloring and IPA to wipe away overages, but I honestly think it's more than good enough as is. Ordering information is in the first post, or here: It's not a toy - razor crest ship knob replica

I did my best for a $33 custom machined metal prop. They look like the pictures in the previous post. If what you receive is not up to your standards and you want to fix it, you can use a deep sea blue bic intensity permanent marker to apply more coloring and IPA to wipe away overages, but I honestly think it's more than good enough as is. Ordering information is in the first post, or here: It's not a toy - razor crest ship knob replica

Thanks for the quick reply. Are the V2 ready and available to ship, along with the stand? Allso, just curious on where this would be shipping from?

I think I am interested in ordering some of your other Star Wars related items such as the Rogue One - Death Star Data Card. Thanks!

knob only orders are shipping now. I'm engraving the stands this week, so they'll go out at the end of the week, beginning of next week.

Ok, everything is in stock and shipping. I'm editing the first post to get rid of confusing information. New base style too. Though I'll be this outline style way, which looks much more sleek and produces more consistent results. You can still flip it on the back for the plain black version

PXL_20210113_013155640.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20210113_013043070.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20210113_013035787.PORTRAIT.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20210113_013021202.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20210113_013021202.PORTRAIT.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 118

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back