Unlimited Run "It's not a toy" Razor Crest Knob for baby yoda - The Mandalorian V2 NOW SHIPPING

Seeing some better images of the knob, it looks like the center channel might be a little more shallow and also painted blue. Any chance of a v2?

Yes after this past week, we can see better details and I've had increased sales so v1 is going to sell out shortly and I'm making a v2 now. Don't order now or you'll get the v1. I'm fine with sending v1 to etsy/facebook fans because they're not as picky. I've actually confirmed that there are multiple ones used for the show. One that has the button sticking farther out with a smaller hole at the base, and one where the button is wider, and the hole is larger. There's honestly probably several but I'm able to confirm those differences. v2 will have m16x1.5 threading, a shallower channel, and a blue button that is wider so it rounds more into the ball. I can see the channel is blue now, and I think I have a good way to color that nicely. I'm anodizing the top button, so that's the reason it's a separate piece, but to make the center ring a separate piece so I can anodize that really adds a lot to the cost because of so many separate parts. I'd like to keep the price the same/similar, so I might either not paint it at all and leave that to the end user, try a marker, or a metal paint like dykem blue, and wipe off where it leaks out of the channel. v2 won't be interchangeable with v1 because of the different thread pattern and shaft size. i'm increasing it because I want it to also be able to double as a car shifter knob easily, as well as me being able to confirm the larger hole on screen. Originally I made it 12.7mm half inch shaft, but I can confidently measure 16mm on other shots assuming the same 38mm scaling on different image screencaps.
1607224064859.png
15767114347773293870379902105123.jpg

v1 was primarily based on this second image from season 1, where you can see the button looks much different.

Last edited:
I am down for a V2 with the flush button.

Don't stress much about the blue line in the center. I painted mine in with cheap cobalt blue acrylic paint and it's a close enough match to the button.

Attachments

• IMG_20200818_084606__01__01.jpg
    IMG_20200818_084606__01__01.jpg
    955.1 KB · Views: 134
Thanks for the update! I’ll hang tight for that v2. I figured sales would pick up after last episode.

Any chance that v2 will be available and receivable (CONUS) before Christmas? Or is the timeframe longer than that? Thanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back