Unlimited Run Falcon targetting computer kits + Machined aluminium Michell replica greeblies

Nice Eethan, how do the new knobs mount?
Thanks,
M4 screw on the back like most of my other greeblies :) I say most because I made a mistake at some point, forgot I used M4, and did the pointy michell part with an M3 screw...
So, depending on the greeblies, M3 or M4 screws (included each time!).
Cheers

Hey there,
aluminium greeblies kit added to my website now to put together the Falcon gun turret display :)
IMG_20230707_114202.jpg

243658935_4136957179760198_1244621506358704968_n.jpg

there are just 3 in stock for now as all parts are also stocked on the website separately and i don't know the interest. if they run out, I should be able to restock those in about one day as only the big knobs will be missing, the rest I have plenty made already :)

I hope this helps :) looking forward to see a few builds shaping up :)

Once I get a little extra income I’m getting eethans machined Michell parts because as an OT found part collector… those cylinders are on everything!!! It’s so Star Wars

hey, this is not exactly a combo of 2 and 4:
View attachment 1718164

Yeah, I ran these a few times on the r2builders group. I wonder if the ones at auction were from production or from another source, like this or the droidbuilders forum(s). After all, there have now been droids in the sequels, Rogue One, Andor, (actually all of the live action TV series) that were built by builders using club parts So they are screen used in some cases and screen accurate!
I knew the buttons were created with Michel pieces, but had no idea where they were or what they did (On the turntable).
Thanks for the info! I love that you are remaking these, since they are used everywhere!

Last edited:
Hello there,

We are still working in the backgroud at bringing fully assembled, fully painted Falcon targetting displays with my wife but are a bit too busy at the moment to see this through.
In the meantime, all metal parts are finished and I have a bunch of accurate viewers, so metal kits, as well as full kits with viewers are ready, but I prefer to put everything in stock when the finished replicas are ready.
IMG_20230824_182141.jpg

since we are bringing fully finished props, we had to find a solution for the blue 1" buttons on top, so we had some buttons laser cut and engraved to try to reproduce the buttons we see a bit everywhere on the Death Star and Falcon. The blue is probably a bit light, but the choice of material was limited. Depending on which surface the buttons are resting, people are free to paint the backs a bit darker if they will :)
IMG_20230922_142202.jpg
IMG_20230922_142259.jpg

those are available on the website right now and are 4€ per button:

and finaly, we also wanted some sort of lit up display of the targetting grid, so we had some plexy engraved with the grid and holes for leds:
IMG_20230922_141419.jpg
IMG_20230922_144010.jpg

IMG_20230922_143951.jpg
IMG_20230922_143402.jpg

Please take this as a "kit" and be aware that there are variations amongst viewers. I measured the leds positioning on a specific viewer and assembled on another viewer for the photos and the plastic tabs on each side of the glass are not exactly at the same position. So, with some viewers, the plate will work perfectly, with some other viewers, it will work better with only 3 leds as is. But everyone can adapt this part as they feel for the best result :)

those are available on the website right now and are 11€ per plate:

we are hoping to bring the kits back as well as the fully painted replicas soon but I'm a bit busy right now with the saber run, the Ahsoka ball and all, I just need to edit a plan from the 3D model I did of the prop so my wife can assemble and paint those, but yeah, even this is too much at the moment!

cheers all :)

After a bit of discussing with Cantina_Dude, please consider those 1" lenses as "idealized" versions. The real buttons being simple squares of acrylic and the round shapes I had laser engraved holes in the sets for the lights.
Those are a good version for people that want to reproduce the feel of the sets with a bit of an idealized greebly, I will try to do "fully screen accurate" lenses as soon as possible.
cheers

Are you making 3d replicas of the viewers? If so, you might want to put holes in the model where the parts mount and maybe even a detent or raised circles where the dot stickers go, which would help them not look like stickers close up.
A short shaft/nub that the hollow cylinders could mount to would also be great for fitting those. They have very little area for glue!
The kit you have pictured looks excellent, nice work!

Are you making 3d replicas of the viewers? If so, you might want to put holes in the model where the parts mount and maybe even a detent or raised circles where the dot stickers go, which would help them not look like stickers close up.
A short shaft/nub that the hollow cylinders could mount to would also be great for fitting those. They have very little area for glue!
The kit you have pictured looks excellent, nice work!
Hi,
no, I have made a 3D model of the whole thing that I matched on 4 images from the film to define exactly where the greeblies and stickers go. But it's just a basic model, not a printing model. I will only sell the kits I pictured above and fully painted replicas, this is just to have an accurate placement for the assembled and painted replicas that my wife will do with vintage viewers and my kits.
cheers
1695404280236.png

Hey guys,
the Falcon full kits and painted props are still work in progress, sorry, my wife and I are both VERY busy!
However, I now offer on my website prop-accurate 1" blue square button/lens on top of the idealized version I am already offering.

Those are now cut with a circular saw from acrylic color #2648 just like the real props :) The color can seem pretty light, but this was matched by someone from the community to a screen used TIE fighter chest box :)

Here is a comparison of the 3 types of buttons I now offer. prop-accurate white buttons will come as soon as I have the time to source the white plexy and cut it :) but at least we have the blue ones for the Falcon props!
IMG_20231128_164732.jpg

ref of a TIE fighter pilot chest box:
5D3_6179_small.jpg

cheers all :)

Hey there,
small threaded cones are back in stock!
All other greeblies currently in stock as well :)
IMG_20240204_163622.jpg

cheers all!

Hi there,
all Michell replica parts are back in stock now in good numbers as well as the Falcon computer conversion kits!
If you wanted a kit, grab one while they are in stock! (and remember to pick the 2 blue buttons of your choice separately)
cheers
IMG_20230707_114202.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back