Glow in the Dark Space models (suggestions?)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Hans Zarkov

Trying to track down any and all Glow in the Dark Space models (any suggestions?).
I just finished building a 1/500 Leif Ericson Galactic Cruiser by AMT Ertl and a 1/350 Star Trek Enterprise
"Tholian Web Edition" both in the Glow in the Dark editions. I would like to find more ships and the like (anything Sci Fi orientated)
If anyone can think of some, please let me know. ( Has there been any other Star Trek Glow in the Dark models?)
Thanks
Hans

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

d_jedi1

Sr Member
1/350th, 1/1000?
the only Enterprise that I've seen in glow-in-the-dark was the old 18" version.
I'd gladly be wrong though.

Hans Zarkov

1/350th, 1/1000?
the only Enterprise that I've seen in glow-in-the-dark was the old 18" version.
I'd gladly be wrong though.
The Glow in the Dark Enterprise I have is the 18 inch version
Anybody have any other Glow in the Dark Space model suggestions?

opal1970

I have never used it before, but there are quite a few glow-in-the-dark paints out there, so generally speaking, you could create this effect to any kit.