Limited Run Ghostbusters: Afterlife Resin cast Aztec Death Whistle

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
See the full build thread here

Hand sculpted for accuracy and cast in dyed resin. 1:1 scale prop made following the same molding, casting and painting methods used on Adam Savage’s original prop. Includes leather chord for wearing.

**Does not make whistling sound. This is drilled out the same way the real prop is, which means it doesnt whistle**

Available as a finished prop ($75) or an unfinished solid resin kit ($50) that you drill, paint and assemble yourself. Preorders ship in 4-6 weeks.

Order here: (US & Canada only)

9119E600-D7C7-4317-AF7D-CDF5FE17709F.jpeg
54E5F14F-E0D6-4CB4-B6EC-2C9637A5B14B.jpeg
E7E3C8F2-959F-4A2E-9E7E-4FA11AAF66E8.jpeg
22C2F026-FDA0-4C68-AC36-1190EBF8991A.jpeg
546569BF-BCBC-4BE5-9458-7198625979F2.jpeg

Last edited:
Unfortunately I'm not shipping internationally, I've had a few packages get lost recently and customs changes have made it prohibitively expensive. If you have someone in the US or Canada I can ship to and they can deal with shipping to you, I'm fine with that. Sorry about that.

Thanks for everyone who has ordered so far! I just placed a big order for resin!

Last edited:
Im gonna cut off this first run pretty soon so I can catch up without getting too far behind on these. This is your chance.

Unfortunately I'm not shipping internationally, I've had a few packages get lost recently and customs changes have made it prohibitively expensive. If you have someone in the US or Canada I can ship to and they can deal with shipping to you, I'm fine with that. Sorry about that.

Thanks for everyone who has ordered so far! I just placed a big order for resin!

You may wish to consider shipping only via insured tracked service. If it's too expensive, it would be up to the buyer to evaluate if to buy or not, but you would be covered.

Just a suggestion, it's entirely up to you of course.

I just dont know how to calculate something like that with the store system I use. I have to enter a set vost for each country, so right now its easier for me to just not do international than deal with the headaches of customs, cost, addons and everything else. Im sorry.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back