Limited Run Ghostbusters: Afterlife Resin cast Aztec Death Whistle

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm sorry man, like i told you in PMs, i will send you a replacement, hopefully they find it in the meantime.

EDIT: Glad they found the package and finally got it to you.

Last edited:

retraceoj

Sorry for the late post accidentally had this shipped to my dads and finally got over there to get it but anyway its a great replica, great job! Mini puft and I had the same reaction

Attachments

• IMG_4012.jpeg
    IMG_4012.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 71

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The last 6 order should be done this coming weekend and going out early next week.

Thanks for all the support with this run, I hope everyone likes their replicas! This project started at a time when I had lost someone close to me and seeing Afterlife and diving into this thing really helped.

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Good evening. Understand you are not taking new orders. But if you have a waiting list I would like to be added.

Im not keeping a waitlist no, since im not running this as a list. If i offer more in my store i will post in this thread, but they would probably be unfinished kits if anything. The drilling and dremeling is just too time consuming for me to do many more.

warrenhouck

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Im not keeping a waitlist no, since im not running this as a list. If i offer more in my store i will post in this thread, but they would probably be unfinished kits if anything. The drilling and dremeling is just too time consuming for me to do many more.
I ordered back in February. Is my order in this last shipment?

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Been getting asked by several people so I caved and put up 10 more kits. These are much easier for me to do and can go out faster, and then you get to have the fun of drilling and painting them yourself.

Last edited:

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looks like i made the classic scale mistake. Guess I need to do a second sculpt about 20% larger :lol: Thanks Adam! Glad to be the first to replicate a prop you made!

IMG_5250.jpeg
IMG_5249.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.