Female Pred Costume Wip

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kristen jones

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
thanks!

I am constantly upgrading it.

Currently im working on custom pred feet for this:

I put my heeled boots from before into some wool socks, and screwed eva foam platforms to the bottoms. Then I cut toes off an old pair of Turmok P1 feet, glued them on and then latexed over everything.

after painting ill make leather thong sandals to finish them off.

FB_IMG_1460514294181.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Rodewaryer

Excellent! I do not have a foot fetish but it would seem the dotting the "i"s and crossing the "t"s of female Pred outfits are serious feet. Looks like those "i"s and "t"s are well under control.

As well as some significant height gain...

kristen jones

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hmmm... can't believe I haven't updated this thread since 2017! And ALOT has changed on the suit since then.

Guess I'll begin with some updated pics.

Attachments

kristen jones

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
those were taken in 2018 at Grand Rapids Comic Con. Since then I decided to completely remake my armour set in LEATHER! here's a look at the new suit, from 2019, at my very first Dragon Con

Attachments

kristen jones

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
a few changes there:

This is a different head than I've been using all along. I still have the original, but this one is a new bio (removeable) attached to one of the original undermasks that was sculpted to fit this bio, along with a new set of dreds. I'm not sure that i like this head any better than the original, but I'd thought being able to remove the bio would be nice. I'm still on the fence over which i like better, and tend to lean toward my original (glad I still have it)

I also added a P2 shoulder pauldron to the right side. I am trying to decide if I'm going to keep it or not. I'm afraid it makes me look a bit bulky.

Here are some shots of the LEATHER armour as I was building it, as well as some closeups of the feet and shin armour.

Attachments

ksj

Are there any suggestions you can advise to help me when I start working on my wife's chest piece and build accomodations for female anatomy for bathroom trips without the need to completely dis assemble the suit?

I am doing a printed spandex skinsuit that I will cut in half and then turn into a two piece unit. I will use a malong (thai/phillipine term for wrap around shorts) to cover the split along with the the belt and armor panels for that.

P.S. Super awesome work!

kristen jones

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
thanks!

as for the bathroom issue can't help you there. my skin is one piece and I just...try not to drink too much water when I'm in the suit. i've not had an issue so far.

For making the chest armour, I made a duct tape dummy of myself and used that to model the armour on. I wanted more breast coverage (not a fan of the armour bikini look myself) and i blocked it out with paper first till i got a shape that i liked. Then i traced that pattern onto leather and wet molded it to fit me.

ksj

Did you wear a brazier underneath the costume itself to help with support? And if so were you stuck wearing the same one to ensure that the form was maintained over time? Was there a focus on ensuring measurements do not change much overtime to guarantee no fitment issues.