Interest DaveP’s Luke RotJ V2 / Obi Wan ANH Motorised Stunt Prop-Replica Run (Sign Up Closed)

Wonderful! I am very interested.

Complete ROTJ V2 (Including Commission) - £500.60 x 1
Complete ANH Motorised Stunt (Including Commission) - £405.30 x 1

Please add me to the list.

Thank you.

Hi Tony. Sorry you missed the thread. It's not actually been up very long. The reaction has been phenomenal though, and already exceeded my expectations! So my ROTJ commissions have gone in to next year now as I'm limiting them to ten per month.

Good choice having Adam work on the commissions. I wholeheartedly endorse both Obiflex and Halliwax to work on these! It's an honour to have either of them work on one of my hilts. :)

The commission price is based on me doing the work though. I haven't discussed pricing with anyone else and it's based on my circumstances and what I think would be fair for the materials and time involved.

So I'd need to put you down for the kits if that's ok, and then you'd need to discus the commission price with Adam. I hope that's OK?

I can send them directly to him of course. It wouldn't make sense to send them halfway around the world for you to have to send them all the way back. :)

Thanks so much for taking part in the run Tony! I've updated the list. (y)
Thanks Dave, I agree with all of your suggestions, please go ahead.

Wonderful! I am very interested.

Please add me to the list.

Thank you.
Thank you so much. Much appreciated. I've added your name to the list. (y) All the best!

A minute ago I didn't know these existed....now I can't live without them! :)

**I need to go back a re-read the Build and Interest threads! LOL

Please add me to the list!!

A minute ago I didn't know these existed....now I can't live without them! :)

**I need to go back a re-read the Build and Interest threads! LOL

Please add me to the list!!
Wow, that's fantastic. Thank you so much! I've just updated the list now. (y)

Thanks again and all the best,

Dave

I’d like a complete motorised ANH commission, please.
That's awesome. Thanks so much Matt! Much appreciated. I've updated the list. (y)

DaveP
I’ve revised my request!

Not sure how this will reflect with the order splits since I’ve added the addition..
That's great. Thanks so much. The ANH kit would be ready before the ROTJ commission (pretty much as soon as the parts come in). I can send them separately if you'd like the kit straight away, or if you'd rather save on postage, I can send them together once your commission is finished. Totally your choice. Whichever is best for you (y) Thanks again!

Just updating my original interest with specificity: Complete ROTJ V2 (Including Commission) - £500.60
That's great! Thanks so much. :) I've updated my notes. Cheers (y)

Dave please put me down for 2:

Full ROTJ Kit Bundle with Emitter/Pommel damage
(minus boot stud, i have a couple already)
&
Full ANH Motorised Stunt Kit Bundle with Blade/Motor

Thank you!

You know what they say, you can never have too many V2's! I'll definitely be in for a kit! I'll want the dented emitter and pommel options on the full ROTJ kit without the comission!

Interested for sure. Missed out on the last runs you did because of bad timing on my end. Don’t want to miss this one. Thanks

You know what they say, you can never have too many V2's! I'll definitely be in for a kit! I'll want the dented emitter and pommel options on the full ROTJ kit without the comission!

Thanks guys! Much appreciated. I've updated the list.(y)

All the best,

dave

Dave,
Can you put me down for (1) Full ROTJ Kit Bundle with Emitter/Pommel damage, but without any boot stud (already got one). Thanks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back