Limited Run Darth Maul TPM screen accurate lightsaber prop

Hi Halliwax can you remember please if the threaded rod size for the darth maul saber kit was in imperial 3/8-16x24 am I right ? many thanks for you help nev

Correct 3/8-16

In my video I give the measurement on how long to cut it.. I think it was 22-3/8” don’t quote me on that. Better off watching the video

Does anyone know where I might be able to find replacement O rings for this piece? I'm starting to see them start to crack (which was expected) so wanted to get a few replacements just in case.

Thanks!

Does anyone know where I might be able to find replacement O rings for this piece? I'm starting to see them start to crack (which was expected) so wanted to get a few replacements just in case.

Thanks!

Lowes homedepot and ace all have great O ring sections

If they don’t have them in the nuts and bolts section, check the plumbing section where the hot water tanks are

One of my O-rings broke!
1571659028124.jpg

If they don’t have them in the nuts and bolts section, check the plumbing section where the hot water tanks are
Try Home Depot or Lowes plumbing isle where they sale the universal sink knobs. I came across variety sizes of O rings being sold in those isles. Hope it helps.

if I was you go for the same size that are on the efx and master replicas 30mm x 3mm metric hope this help

Hmmm...I suppose it's possible they got a tiny nick from the install that weakened a spot, and they are on there pretty tight. Mine has been on display since whenever the run first completed and I haven't noticed any issues.

I've barely touched mine, & two have broken with it just sitting on the stand. You should be able to replace them with o-rings from a hardware store.

Hhmmm, just checked mine. All of my surviving oo-rings are in this condition.
IMG_1565.JPG

Might see about hitting up a hardware store sooner rather than later.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back