Limited Run The Mandalorian: Anodized Aluminum Darksaber Hilt - UPDATE 07/08 NOW IN PRODUCTION - **RUN FULL**

Not sure why I didn't ask this when I got my hilt but is there suppose to be a Blade plug included to make it an accurate static prop? I tried searching in this thread but couldn't find specifics besides the original post mentioning it.

Not sure why I didn't ask this when I got my hilt but is there suppose to be a Blade plug included to make it an accurate static prop? I tried searching in this thread but couldn't find specifics besides the original post mentioning it.
Just messaged you- plz check pm’s

Hey Malibu! Any chance you have any of these still floating around? Even a blemishes unit I’d love to buy.
Sorry don’t have any leftovers from the run anymore!
A bunch of us still holding out some hope for a second run!
Thanks for the encouragement-I appreciate it.
A few members have expressed interest recently here and in PMs. I don’t want to start an interest list/ thread until I can focus the time and energy it takes to complete it timely. I would also have to check with all of the vendors involved before trying to determine interest.

Malibu

Sorry don’t have any leftovers from the run anymore!

Thanks for the encouragement-I appreciate it.
A few members have expressed interest recently here and in PMs. I don’t want to start an interest list/ thread until I can focus the time and energy it takes to complete it timely. I would also have to check with all of the vendors involved before trying to determine interest.

Malibu
Just messaged you- plz check pm’s
A related question, were there acrylic pieces for the emitter windows, or was that something not included with the hilt or blade kits?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back