Limited Run Anakin Starkiller Luke ROTJ Hero Lightsaber Sign up List (Signup closed. Production has begun)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SlyFox

So the Tri-Ring from DaveP arrived and I installed it on my AS Hero. It’s a little loose fitting but it definitely looks more accurate than the Tri-Ring included in the kit.

Goodie2325

Yea I’m having trouble with the Tri-Ring included in the kit, it doesn’t seem to fit. I’ve ordered one from DaveP.
I used a small piece of heat shrink around the tips of the DaveP tri-ring and it holds it perfectly. If you don't like the loose fitting you could give this a try.