Done / Completed CLOSED **Obi-Wan ANH** Weathered Lightsaber Project : Sept 2014 NEW RUN!!!

Romans Empire

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
While this list is closed, kits can still be purchased at a 10% discount directly off my site:

www.romanprops.com

***EDIT 12-5-14***

I'm happy to say I'll be shipping the three PIF sabers next week! I'll be including some extra goodies for the delay :D
@vaderperp @andsuor @HIWATT

***EDIT 11-24-14***

Hey guys, still waiting. I'm sorry.
Besides regular military contracts, my shop also makes forks for Harley Davidson. So to say they are 'busy' is an understatement.
I'll be including something extra to those are PIF and having to wait a bit longer. Please accept my apologies for the constant delay.
Please PM if you have any specific questions.

***EDIT 11-15-14***

Okay, finally started cutting the fans late yesterday. A few steps to this, but they should be knocked out by Wednesday/Thursday. :)

***EDIT 11-12-14***

I'm still trying to get those fans completed. Since they are very time consuming the shop has been completing the faster projects, but I keep stressing that several orders are waiting on the fans. My apologies for the delay, but I'm expecting them to get turned out soon.

I'll be at the shop again in the morning and will post anything new :)

*** EDIT 11-03-14 ***
Project now CLOSED. Thanks to those who joined. :D
Looks like the fans will be wrapped up this week. Thanks to those that waited a couple extra weeks.

***EDIT 10-22-14***
Production on brass sections (only part needed for complete hilt) is on a temporary hold for 1-2 weeks. My shop got a huge contract and had to put us on hold. As soon as that job is done, the brass sections will be finished and remaining sabers will be shipped. Thanks you for your patience, but sorry for the delay.

***ORIGIANL***
It's about time for the next Obi-Wan project! Right on time for Halloween, too!! Just waiting on the grenades to be completed, and then these should be ready to ship early/mid October. :)

Price range $395-$415 + shipping. Deposits can be sent in now,and payments made at anytime.

Option #1 : IDEALIZED
Brownish (oxide) Grenade body with rust built up. Black/Brown (oxide) Booster w/light rusting. No logo on clamp. Weathered pommel.

Option #2 : CLASSIC
Black oxide Booster & Grenade body with powder/sand added to highlight cut-sections. Graflex logo on clamp. Polished pommel (option to chrome). Little to No rust.

project2

Version 1 & 2 : $395 + shipping (add $20 if you want a chromed pommel).
Hollow option : +$35 : hollow clamp spacer, hollow booster, thread-to-booster sink knob.

DEPOSIT/PAYMENTS:
You may send in any amount you wish to join the project. Most people send in an initial $40, and make payments at their convenience.

SHIPPING:
US shipping : $13.40
Canada : $33.50
Worldwide : $45

PAYPAL:
Please include your SCREEN NAME with deposit/payment
PayPal is gbkenobi@gmail.com As a GIFT or included PP fees would be appreciated

Sign-Up List :

1) ho wai lowill : CLASSIC w/hollow option : Deposit
2) hairball : CLASSIC : PIF : SHIPPED
3) @zack888 : CLASSIC
4) Prop Medjai : CLASSIC : PIF : SHIPPED
5) TrooperSC : IDEALIZED w/logo : PIF : SHIPPED
6) vaderperp : IDEALIZED : PIF
7) andsuor : CLASSIC w/hollow option : PIF : Hold until after X-mas
8) HIWATT : CLASSIC : PIF : SHIPPED
9) jedimax : CLASSIC : PIF : SHIPPED
10) @Moebius1973 : CLASSIC

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: SIGN-UP **Obi-Wan ANH** Weathered Lightsaber Project: Halloween 2014! TWO(2) VERS

Hello there, been a great fan of your anh obi, and seen many converted with electronics. I think this will be my chance to get one for conversion, definately interested! However i would like one that is close to as screen accurate as possible, with the weathering, can this be arranged? Is the idealized version the closest bet? Pls advice Cheers =)

Last edited:
Re: SIGN-UP **Obi-Wan ANH** Weathered Lightsaber Project: Halloween 2014! TWO(2) VERS

Hello there, been a great fan of your anh obi, and seen many converted with electronics. I think this will be my chance to get one for conversion, definately interested! However i would like one that is close to as screen accurate as possible, with the weathering, can this be arranged? Is the idealized version the closest bet? Pls advice Cheers =)

The Option #2 : CLASSIC is most accurate to the Chronicles version seen here:

project2mech1

Re: **Obi-Wan ANH** Weathered Lightsaber Project : Sept 2014 NEW RUN!!!

I'll let you know in a day or two once I know I will have the funds available.

I'm in, Option 1 with the Graflex logo clamp. Thanks, can't wait for this one.

Yes, these are complete hilts. :) The transistors are on the other side:

obi827ff.jpg

You can also see the transistors in the picture hairball posted above. :thumbsup

:lol well, thats what I get for looking at it on my phone, 20hrs into a 30hr day lol. Should've known.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back