It seems the downloading links are not working for me is there a way someone can make it for me and we can meet up and you can give it to me for $10 please

Hi all

I have downloaded the cw binos file and traced them onto foam, I was wondering if anyone could help with how the binos are actually built.

Thanks

Good afternoon, please tell me under what height this assembly of parts was made ? can I make it for a height equal to 1m 67cm. Thank you so much for the good work and wonderful material. I am currently in the process of creating a stormtrooper armor. Thank you very much, I hope you will answer.

Good afternoon, please tell me under what height this assembly of parts was made ? can I make it for a height equal to 1m 67cm. Thank you so much for the good work and wonderful material. I am currently in the process of creating a stormtrooper armor. Thank you very much, I hope you will answer.
I am 6’1” (187cm) and it fits me well

If I'm correct, Ryzer is around 5'9"-6' which is kinda 178-180 cm tall. reduce the templates 10%, make a prototype paper template and then see if it fits.

Hey guys! Before i get to spending forever building this, and then it ends up being 10cm too tall or short, what size paper do you use. (metric or imperial)

IMG_20220224_144534_190.jpg

It's amazing

Question, how much did it cost to buy the materials, how long did it take to set everything up, and where can I buy the foam for it?

(Edit : why did this got sent twice?)

Hi,
Over Lockdown I have gained an Interest in this cosplay / roleplay and would love to get into it. But I don't know how. This might be the wrong place to ask but how do I print these files and what do I print them with? I don't have much money available right now for hobbies and would like to know how much this would cost. Any information would help even site recommendations. i don't mind if this isn't the place to ask but if you could help me it would be much appreciated.

(edit: just found your tutorial vids they will probably help alot)

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I just wanted to share the Armor that I made and the foam files that I used to make my armor below. The files were heavily modified from the BSD Rex files that I found online. I would say the armor is 95% screen accurate to the TCW version of the clone trooper, so it is not perfect but it's pretty close. I did not make the Pepakura files for the helmet, just fyi. Feel free to change it however you want. I would love to see a picture if you do make anything from the files. :)

View attachment 1017443

Here's a video I made explaining each piece:
Hello everyone. I just wanted to share the Armor that I made and the foam files that I used to make my armor below. The files were heavily modified from the BSD Rex files that I found online. I would say the armor is 95% screen accurate to the TCW version of the clone trooper, so it is not perfect but it's pretty close. I did not make the Pepakura files for the helmet, just fyi. Feel free to change it however you want. I would love to see a picture if you do make anything from the files. :)

View attachment 1017443

Here's a video I made explaining each piece:
Will these armor templates work for phase 1 armor or no?

Good evening to all, I hasten to share the latest news. I didn't have much left to make the costume completely, some details had to be reduced. But the main thing is that it turns out =) Thanks again to the author for giving me the opportunity to create this costume. As soon as it is fully ready, I will let you know.

Attachments

• k4Q40YDD1JCGvCEkr8FP4e0MX_u946P5NRpiAVm10QNGtPqbSQe4cXX6QTtSNV83IZRKOMcOI1KdAR1xtK8qDEzB.jpg
    k4Q40YDD1JCGvCEkr8FP4e0MX_u946P5NRpiAVm10QNGtPqbSQe4cXX6QTtSNV83IZRKOMcOI1KdAR1xtK8qDEzB.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 127

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back