Climate

It seems the downloading links are not working for me is there a way someone can make it for me and we can meet up and you can give it to me for $10 please

Hi all

I have downloaded the cw binos file and traced them onto foam, I was wondering if anyone could help with how the binos are actually built.

Thanks

Maxidex

Good afternoon, please tell me under what height this assembly of parts was made ? can I make it for a height equal to 1m 67cm. Thank you so much for the good work and wonderful material. I am currently in the process of creating a stormtrooper armor. Thank you very much, I hope you will answer.

Gtaylor11

Good afternoon, please tell me under what height this assembly of parts was made ? can I make it for a height equal to 1m 67cm. Thank you so much for the good work and wonderful material. I am currently in the process of creating a stormtrooper armor. Thank you very much, I hope you will answer.
I am 6’1” (187cm) and it fits me well

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.