build a "working" Ark of the Covenant

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Kerr Avon

Master Member
"Mythbusters" did it.

Edit..

Actually, the one the show did was a chemical battery. Hadn't seen this friction based one before. I hope they revisit it with this though.

DL 44 Blaster

Sr Member
<div class='quotetop'>(Kerr Avon @ Jun 6 2006, 09:09 PM) [snapback]1257490[/snapback]</div>
"Mythbusters" did it.

Edit..

Actually, the one the show did was a chemical battery. Hadn't seen this friction based one before. I hope they revisit it with this though.
[/b]

That one was hilarious when they hooked up the 10k transformer to it and Adam touched it. ....Carrie saying something like " do you feel God" had me :lol

SgtFang

Sr Member
Gone but not forgotten.
Heh, who wants to be the blasphemous bastich that puts a little "+" and "-" on the angel's foreheads? :lol

-Sarge