Ark of the Covenant kit

Foundry finally got back to me with a quote and I'm sad to say that cast bronze pole rings are going to be on the high side. Anyone have any good recommendations for a machinist?

Also I'm being slowed down by a new project for one of my corporate clients. When I'm able to tell you about it, the irony will kill ya. :lol:
I've got a machinist friend. I'll PM you!

To be honest, no, as I've been struggling to keep up with normal orders thanks to some ongoing health challenges. At the time you asked I was in the hospital with kidney stones and I hadn't yet gotten over the sinus infection I went in for on Monday and now I have a stomach virus.

And it's been like that all year long. :( What god did I piss off.

To be honest, no, as I've been struggling to keep up with normal orders thanks to some ongoing health challenges. At the time you asked I was in the hospital with kidney stones and I hadn't yet gotten over the sinus infection I went in for on Monday and now I have a stomach virus.

And it's been like that all year long. :( What god did I piss off.
Holy cow! Oz, I am so very sorry to hear about all of that! Your health and well-being is top priority! You have my sympathy and I'm sending prayers your way for healing and peace
In your corner!

Holy cow! Oz, I am so very sorry to hear about all of that! Your health and well-being is top priority! You have my sympathy and I'm sending prayers your way for healing and peace
In your corner!

I appreciate the thought but please don't misunderstand. Overall I'm in very good health and very happy doing what I'm doing. It's more that, with an auto-immune condition, it's a constant barrage of minor illnesses that keep me from ever catching up.

Every time I plan on spending a weekend in the shop to work on the Ark, bam, here's a new infection to keep you on the couch instead. It's just damn frustrating. :mad::mad:

I appreciate the thought but please don't misunderstand. Overall I'm in very good health and very happy doing what I'm doing. It's more that, with an auto-immune condition, it's a constant barrage of minor illnesses that keep me from ever catching up.

Every time I plan on spending a weekend in the shop to work on the Ark, bam, here's a new infection to keep you on the couch instead. It's just damn frustrating. :mad::mad:
Ah, well I'm very glad to hear you are in overall good health and happy spirits!
I have a couple friends who have auto-immune conditions, so I have a small window of understanding how frustrating that must be.
Definitely still hoping the best for you with that in mind.
You are appreciated Oz!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back