Interest Ark of the Covenant kit

Simply put, I'm working on a kit for the Ark of the Covenant and need to gauge interest. I've done the fertility idols and the cherubs for the ark, but with everything else on my workbench, I need to prioritize what gets made. I've already completed most of the 3D design work but these are big parts which will tie up my largest printer for a few months, just to print the masters. So before I go any further, I need to know if there is enough interest to justify the resources.

View attachment 1631617
View attachment 1631616View attachment 1631623

The final kits will be cast resin, molded from my original 3D masters. The side panels and cherubs will be hand sculpted to preserve the original look. The price I'm aiming for is around $1600 per kit.

If you are not familiar with my work, I do this professionally for Disney, Universal, Bethesda, and other major companies, so you're going to get a top quality kit.

Oz
Oz-I am very interested! Is there a way that I can get on your mailing list to keep track of your progress? MDR 3-4-23

I don't have space for one of these yet, but I can't wait to see what it looks like. Oz's work is always the topest of notches. Hopefully I'll be moving sooner rather than later and then it will be Ark time, haha.

I've started a build thread in the main forum here:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back