Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

What about using Micro Marks TCR-40 Tire casting rubber? I have parts that I molded over a decade ago and they show no signs of deterioration. The dark marks are "glyphs" that I was using heated instruments to make impressions. That being said, the rubber can be dyed black and I just checked the originals (now 11 years old) and there is no sign of any deterioration (no brittleness or gumminess).
009.JPG

Was some post deleted in this thread?
From this post and onwards, a lot of people said they wanted resin grills.
I recall that there was an option to go with either rubber og resin, which started that number of posts.

So now we all get rubber? :unsure:

Was some post deleted in this thread?
From this post and onwards, a lot of people said they wanted resin grills.
I recall that there was an option to go with either rubber og resin, which started that number of posts.

So now we all get rubber? :unsure:

To be fair, that was in Dec 2019... maybe he had forgotten about that? I am still on the resin train myself but at this point, I'd just be happy to have a blaster and the presentation case I paid for years ago.

Hello brandomack
I'd like to take you up on your offer to cancel and refund my order with you. Will throw my PayPal details in PM, although you already have them of course.

Thanks!

I’m waiting on a response from the Canadian Government for the CERB small business loan,

i’m anticipating a speedy approval. I hope to close out the run and refund everyone. That way i’ll be free to continue the blasters when time permits, and put finished units up for sale in the Junkyard as they are completed.

i should know within a week.

fair?

I too would like to cancel my order and take you up on your offer. I will revisit when they make it to the junkyard. LMK if you need my paypal info. I sent you my paypal address via PM. Thanks GC

To be clear are you planning on fulfilling any orders already placed in the order they were placed or simply refunding everyone and just sticking the blasters up on the junkyard as and when they complete (one by one or in batches)

if it’s the second scenario it’s only fair if those who originally backed the run and paid in full or a deposit get first refusal at the junkyard postings, otherwise someone could just swoop in and pick up a finished blaster after zero waiting and effort of following this thread etc.

To be clear are you planning on fulfilling any orders already placed in the order they were placed or simply refunding everyone and just sticking the blasters up on the junkyard as and when they complete (one by one or in batches)

if it’s the second scenario it’s only fair if those who originally backed the run and paid in full or a deposit get first refusal at the junkyard postings, otherwise someone could just swoop in and pick up a finished blaster after zero waiting and effort of following this thread etc.
I’ll be posting here when individual blasters are completed.

Brandomack,

I would like to be refunded as well. I will wait for postings in the junkyard to find the blasters, understanding they might be difficult to obtain that way.

I paid the deposit for QTY (2) blasters.

Thanks,

Rich

Last edited:

Yeah.. I feel a little irked by that. I've waited years to have the item fulfilled, and still want the item. But if it's cancelled and someone else can swoop in and buy it because they check the forums here more regularly than me that honestly sucks.

Why do you want to refund everyone when only just a few are expressing an interest in cancelling? People have waited for 3 years for you to honor your end of the deal, and now you'll just ignore the fact that we've been waiting (very) patiently for you all this time by just throwing them on the Junkyard and then just do it FCFS letting someone swoop in and pick one up without having waited for it?

Hello Brandomack,
I know things must be hectic and very tasking for you on and off. Totally understandable since no one life is perfect every single day during the year. I understand your reason and obviously the constant asking for updates and this run is taking whole lot longer than you ever expected. I still want the blaster and i can wait until it to be done i have waited this long. I know bad things happen no one can predict. My suggestion / recommendation is to give people refunds who want them. Post two lists on the first thread of folks who have gotten their refunds. Another list is for those who are still waiting for a kick butt Artisan blaster made by you! From the list of folks you have refunded post those blasters on the Junkyard for anyone to purchase. At least the folks like me and others who have waited very long and still willing to wait will get the blaster without having to miss out on such an fantastic collectible to add to their collection can still get it.
One can always look at it as a (Win, Win), (Win, Lose) situation. Again this just a recommendation / suggestion since i honestly willing to wait for my blaster to be finished and then shipped. I do not want to miss out then all the blaster are sold out and gone simply b/c i w3anted a refunded. I have invested in the Blaster and in you Brandomack i am willing to wait for you. Thanks sorry for the long read folks, but just wanted to convey to Brandomack and anyone else willing to wait. (y)

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back