Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

I too plan on staying in... I've waited this long, i can wait a little longer..

I will say, that I would love to see the first post updated with a list, showing our places in line, that gets updated as blasters get sent out...

That would be nice to see where you end up in the line

Yeah, I’m in till the end as well. I’ve waited this long so why not wait a little longer. We are so close! I want to make sure I get one of these bad boys. As some have mentioned..if we can get a list showing our place in line that would be awesome! Appreciate all your hard work on this Brandon. What we plan is no always the way it ends up. Life can be so unpredictable. Can’t wait to see the finished product.

I would like to stay in for both the blaster and the case. I feel the investment is worth the wait at this point.

Happy to stay in but would like a approx finish date for 1st blaster and a list of those still left for transparency and rough idea how long I’ll be waiting

Guess I received my refund even though I wanted to stay in...

I would be willing to send back the refund to maintain my place in line / priority and my "in" status...

I really feel for brandomack and the rest of you guys, the project obviously has been difficult for him and maybe too much to be ohnest.

He has already stated he required a pandemic loan and wants to work through refunds so credit where its due to be ohnest that refunds are on the table.

However its the mention of if you want to get out clean contact me makes me think this project looks shelved guys so i would take my refund and run sorry to say.

He is also talking about when time permits blasters will appear in the junkyard, that certainly does not sound to me like their is heart left in the tank at this stage especially with a 3 year runtime lapse approaching and no finish line in sight.

I really do hope it all works out tho as it is a cool prop.

Last edited:
My understanding is simple. He is giving everyone who wants out of the run a refund so it’s a clean break. If anyone is interested getting a blaster from the junkyard whenever they become available they can. He is also letting people who have paid and decided to waited out to stay, so many of us are choosing to wait understanding he will work on them as times allows.
At no time did Brandon say okay I give up this project will be shelved for a later time or Specifically say everyone will be getting refund on the run to close it out. I have not seen him post any of that. So until he actually says it over I am with him until the end of the run regardless.

My understanding is simple. He is giving everyone who wants out of the run a refund so it’s a clean break. If anyone is interested getting a blaster from the junkyard whenever they become available they can. He is also letting people who have paid and decided to waited out to stay, so many of us are choosing to wait understanding he will work on them as times allows.
At no time did Brandon say okay I give up this project will be shelved for a later time or Specifically say everyone will be getting refund on the run to close it out. I have not seen him post any of that. So until he actually says it over I am with him until the end of the run regardless.
My understanding is simple too, run happens, payments are made and the product is delivered.

Have a look at post 1128 by shpider, refund without request !

Work that out.

My understanding is simple too, run happens, payments are made and the product is delivered.

Have a look at post 1128 by shpider, refund without request !

Work that out.
I agree with your statement. A customer pays for an item they receive said item. I read post 1128 earlier that is between shpider and Brandon to work out.

Personally I would prefer Brandon hold on to my money, I’ve been a backer this long and am happy to wait. I appreciate this project has gone longer than any of us would wanted but I have faith in him and the quality of his work.

I’m still in Brandon. Thanks.

I agree it would probably be helpful for everyone to see a list of how many people there are what place they’re in for the sake of clarity and so that those who are willing to wait can better manage their expectations.

Good luck!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back