Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

Appreciate the updates mate. It looks like it’s just matter of time before we can start blasting replicants. This is going to be one for the RPF books for sure.

7101E518-D8B4-4D22-A5B0-5A46A3C441C4.jpeg

F55B0DC6-2CF8-49DC-BAAE-4B13A3E21D05.jpeg

F65004DD-22CF-49AF-AC01-056D1DDE1456.jpeg

Well, this old dog finally learned a new trick.

Got most of the bugs sorted with the FDM printer, now i just have to play with temperature and speed settings for optimal result but for arguments sake, we are now up and running on the barrel insert production.

Last edited:
Someone wise told me once all the "old dog" needs is to be wiling to learn lol! Then the perplexing issue at hand simply becomes "been there done that". Its coming along nicely Brandon thanks for the updates. I am working on some ideas on a plaque display etc

Last edited:
I’m guessing the battery is chargeable or replaceable. As the handles of the screen used heroes were removable, they probably held the battery.

brandomack

Any more news for us?
Can you give us any info if / how we can exchange the battery of this prop?

I have shot a video, i just need to finish the last segment then i can post it.

The battery is extremely easy to replace.

980F334D-B3CD-45A9-AC2B-55442AA0D6FE.jpeg

5CCF6290-0130-4BE7-8607-4AA57C28C749.jpeg

Simply remove the M3 screw and the grip can be removed, the terminal detached, the battery replaced and reinstalled, put back together, reinsert screw and you’re done.

If you want to send me the stl file, I can print one perfectly and send it to you.

But you aren't casting this part right? Nevermind. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back