Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Matt009

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
What about using Micro Marks TCR-40 Tire casting rubber? I have parts that I molded over a decade ago and they show no signs of deterioration. The dark marks are "glyphs" that I was using heated instruments to make impressions. That being said, the rubber can be dyed black and I just checked the originals (now 11 years old) and there is no sign of any deterioration (no brittleness or gumminess).
009.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DarthChrisDK

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Was some post deleted in this thread?
From this post and onwards, a lot of people said they wanted resin grills.
I recall that there was an option to go with either rubber og resin, which started that number of posts.

So now we all get rubber? :unsure:

Dakota

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Was some post deleted in this thread?
From this post and onwards, a lot of people said they wanted resin grills.
I recall that there was an option to go with either rubber og resin, which started that number of posts.

So now we all get rubber? :unsure:

To be fair, that was in Dec 2019... maybe he had forgotten about that? I am still on the resin train myself but at this point, I'd just be happy to have a blaster and the presentation case I paid for years ago.